Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Function of Beauty products?

1. Senior Member

Function of Beauty products?

Advertisements
    Has anyone tried the products offered through Function of Beauty? If so, what are your thoughts.

I feel like I try a different shampoo/conditioner every few months and don't love anything. I color my hair and wash it very day, so the mid sections and ends feel dry but if I go more than one day I feel like my roots are oily. I am tempted to try these products because you can select the things you need from your hair and its formulated to match. The cost is comparable to salon quality products, so I'm not worried there.

https://www.functionofbeauty.com/
  2. Senior Member
    I'm curious about this too! Haven't tried though. Most of the reviews online are pretty good.
  3. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    I'll let you know when I try mine I just ordered because I'm all about trying shampoos that will actually work for my weirdo hair!! (Dry scalp but oily hair)

4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I'm curious about this too! Haven't tried though. Most of the reviews online are pretty good.
    Yea, I read reviews too and they seemed good. I'll let you know how it goes!

Quote Originally Posted by April Lynne View Post
    I'll let you know when I try mine I just ordered because I'm all about trying shampoos that will actually work for my weirdo hair!! (Dry scalp but oily hair)
    I have the opposite problem. And yes let me know how it goes and which of the add ins you went with. Thanks
  5. Regular Member
    Haha... I thought this thread was going to be a social commentary/debate on why women use/feel the need to use beauty products.
  6. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PaUSMC View Post
    Yea, I read reviews too and they seemed good. I'll let you know how it goes!

I have the opposite problem. And yes let me know how it goes and which of the add ins you went with. Thanks
    Supposed to be here on the 28th, I will post something after I've used it for a week or two because that's the true test.

7. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Used my shampoo and conditioner last night for the first time, the smell was AMAZING! (Grapefruit and Hibiscus) Today my hair feels clean and has a lot of volume, frizz control was one of the things on my hair fixes and it was a little frizzy this morning but I didn't straighten it which normally helps with that so we'll see how it goes in the future. So far though I'm impressed, the packaging was nice, the consistency and lathering of the shampoo is good and conditioner is a good texture and washes out easily.

I will come back after I've used it a few more times but so far I'm a fan .