Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Victoria's Secret quality

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Victoria's Secret quality

Advertisements
    Has VS's quality gone downhill or has it always been this way? I've never been huge on their stuff because of the price mostly so I would only get an item here and there. Special occasion stuff, pjs and one time a sports bra (which was awesome). Well my go to place closed and I ordered a couple bras and some underwear and I HATE all the underwear. The fabric is so cheap and upsetting. The bras were okay but one of them is a little weird. It... squeaks. When I move a certain way it makes a sound.

I thought maybe it was a fluke. Just got a bride robe and lace slip I ordered for my friend's bachelorette party and I have to take them back. Again, the fabric is just awful. I thought since I was splurging it would make the difference. I'm willing to pay for better quality. They literally feel like they're made out of a garbage bag.

wtf?
  2. Senior Member
    I love their sports bras, I can't remember which one it is, but I have 4 of their sports bras (I run a lot ) 3 are fantastic and the same kind, and the 4th is this really crappy one.

I can only do a few styles of their panties, I think I only get the cotton bikini. Everything else is just cheap feeling and stretch out within a few wears. VS is 10x better quality than PINK, so I never buy anything from PINK. At my store they recently completely split the two brands into two shops which are on different sides of the mall, which is nice because sometimes I would accidentally pick up PINK stuff.

I will say, I LOVE their swim suits. I feel like the quality is fairly good, and they always have good deals. I did hear they were getting rid of their swim line which makes me sad because I feel like that is the only thing I buy from them.
  3. Senior Member
    I feel like they have switched to some cheaper materials, but I still LOVE VS. I can usually tell which bras are going to be problematic by feeling/looking at them. It seems that the tshirt bras are usually the worst ones. I personally haven't had any problems with my purchases and I've bought bras, panties, workout gear, lingerie, perfume, etc.i don't buy many bras from PINK, but I go crazy with the panties. They've all held up really well and they manage to make the lacey panties way more comfortable than most places.
  4. Senior Member
    I've never liked their stuff, the bras never fit me and the one time I bought some of their undies, a pair came apart WHILE I was wearing it! The side seem was unraveling! It was the right size and all just coming apart on the first wear! WTH?
    "You will never completely be at home again because part of your heart will always be elsewhere. That is the price you pay for the richness of knowing and loving people in more than one place."

5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I like VS undies but honestly can't tell much of a difference between them and the Gilligan O'Malley brand at Target

6. Senior Member
    Their stuff is really cute but the quality is not good. I haven't bought a bra for them in years because their sizing is all wrong (not good for people on the busty side) and the material is cheap.

7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I just can't believe how cheap the fabric is for the prices they charge. It's ridiculous. Sure some of the stuff is really cute but if I'm ever going to buy from them I def need to be in the store where I can touch it and see how it feels. But I'm mad now that they dare charge $58 for some bullshit garbage bag robe so idk I think I'm done with them.

I bought one of those tshirt bras, which is fine, but the matching undies are a completely different fabric. They feel like a sleeping bag and I hate them so much
  8. Senior Member
    I haven't bought anything from them in quite awhile. But the only issues I've had with their products are the lace ones. I guess I'm not gentle enough with the lace and it just rips. Oh, and my dog thinks my bras are chew toys!
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking View Post
    Their stuff is really cute but the quality is not good. I haven't bought a bra for them in years because their sizing is all wrong (not good for people on the busty side) and the material is cheap.

Plus the undies with lace always rips for some reason. I will have them for 2 weeks tops and there will be giant holes in the lace (I guess from the washing machine?)
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Redchicken View Post
    I've never liked their stuff, the bras never fit me and the one time I bought some of their undies, a pair came apart WHILE I was wearing it! The side seem was unraveling! It was the right size and all just coming apart on the first wear! WTH?
    Umm excuse me my undies just fell off. *waddles away*

That's terrible.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast