Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me find shoes!!

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Help me find shoes!!

Advertisements
    Hey y'all can you help me find cute, decently priced shoes to go with this dress?? I'm going to an outdoor wedding in a park in July so I think I'm going to want kitten heels or flats so I don't break an ankle lol.

2. Senior Member
    YES! Shoe shopping! I love it!
  3. Senior Member
    What about cute strappy sandals in a nude tone or with embellishment to match the necklace? DSW is my go to for shows like this. I made the mistake of wearing heels to an outdoor wedding once and spent the whole afternoon aerating the lawn
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

just have to say I love this dress!!! where is it from? I'm not sure what shoe I'd wear, but something nude for sure
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Curious_Nicole View Post
    YES! Shoe shopping! I love it!
    haha I hate shoe shopping lol I love shopping for most things but not shoes haha
    Quote Originally Posted by PaUSMC View Post
    What about cute strappy sandals in a nude tone or with embellishment to match the necklace? DSW is my go to for shows like this. I made the mistake of wearing heels to an outdoor wedding once and spent the whole afternoon aerating the lawn
    that's what I was thinking. I used to have a really cute perfect pair but I lost them moving so I'm on the hunt for a new pair
    Quote Originally Posted by CourtLove View Post
    just have to say I love this dress!!! where is it from? I'm not sure what shoe I'd wear, but something nude for sure
    It's from rent the runway!! I love that website! I had a $50 off for my birthday that I hadn't used yet so the dress and necklace only cost me like $30. Which is good since we had to get a hotel and board the dogs.
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild*Rose View Post
    haha I hate shoe shopping lol I love shopping for most things but not shoes haha

that's what I was thinking. I used to have a really cute perfect pair but I lost them moving so I'm on the hunt for a new pair

It's from rent the runway!! I love that website! I had a $50 off for my birthday that I hadn't used yet so the dress and necklace only cost me like $30. Which is good since we had to get a hotel and board the dogs.
    Well I'm a shoe whore It's an addiction. I need treatment
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild*Rose View Post
    Awesome, I get my dress there each year for the Birthday Ball and always get compliments. Designer gown for like $100, yes please.
  8. Regular Member
    I would definitely go with a nude or soft gold sandal. They should be pretty easy to find during this time of year. DSW, Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, Marshalls/TJ Maxx ( hit or miss) and Macys.
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Curious_Nicole View Post
    Well I'm a shoe whore It's an addiction. I need treatment
    that's me with bags haha
    Awesome, I get my dress there each year for the Birthday Ball and always get compliments. Designer gown for like $100, yes please.
    I get every dress I need there, holiday parties, valentines everything haha I love how convenient it is and their customer service is amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavender625 View Post
    I would definitely go with a nude or soft gold sandal. They should be pretty easy to find during this time of year. DSW, Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, Marshalls/TJ Maxx ( hit or miss) and Macys.
    Im looking at DSW now and see a few I might go try on!
  10. Regular Member
    I have always wanted to try them. I'm guessing you haven't had any problems. Always wondered if it was worth it. I may give it a try.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast