Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cowboy boots

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    I love how old gringo boots look with the embroidery but I can't say how comfortable they are as I live in flip flops pretty much all year here in CA, I just think they are beautiful
  2. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

I just got a pair of Ariats on clearance at North 40 outfitters this weekend for $70. I was stoked. I like Ariats a lot. And they are cheaper than Lomas.
  3. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    My best advice is to not order online, go to a store and try on different brands and styles until you find some that you like and are comfortable. I would also get them as soon as you can and wear them a couple times before the wedding because boots can be super uncomfortable before they are broken in.

My MoH had a similar dress style and I had her wear boots, here's a picture.

4. Senior Member
    I got my boots from Tractor Supply. Not sure if that's a store around you anywhere. But they have some shoes in store and a bigger selection online. They were like $160 though. Cabela's and Bass Pro have some in store too
  5. Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by caljmw649 View Post
    I got my boots from Tractor Supply. Not sure if that's a store around you anywhere. But they have some shoes in store and a bigger selection online. They were like $160 though. Cabela's and Bass Pro have some in store too
    Tractor Supply and Boot Barn are where we get all ours boots. They have a decent supply, IMO and I don't mind the costs for good boots.
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twistertwin View Post
    Tractor Supply and Boot Barn are where we get all ours boots. They have a decent supply, IMO and I don't mind the costs for good boots.
    They are my first and only pair. I want more soooo badly! But they are crazy expensive
  7. No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by April Lynne View Post
    My best advice is to not order online, go to a store and try on different brands and styles until you find some that you like and are comfortable. I would also get them as soon as you can and wear them a couple times before the wedding because boots can be super uncomfortable before they are broken in.

My MoH had a similar dress style and I had her wear boots, here's a picture.

Thank you!!! This helps a ton! I start my 2nd job Monday, going to probably put some of the first few checks aside for them. I've worn work boots before and they took awhile to break in.
  8. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaA View Post
    Thank you!!! This helps a ton! I start my 2nd job Monday, going to probably put some of the first few checks aside for them. I've worn work boots before and they took awhile to break in.
    Glad the pictures helped, sorry they aren't better there aren't a ton of pictures of her including her feet

9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I really want to get some boots, but I am afraid none will look good on my sausage legs lol

I hope you find something you like
  10. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxka View Post
    I love how old gringo boots look with the embroidery but I can't say how comfortable they are as I live in flip flops pretty much all year here in CA, I just think they are beautiful
    Old Gringo sizing can pinch if your feet swell.
    Rest In Power T. You are my Hero everyday. I will see you again when I jump the Pearly Gates to get into Heaven.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12