Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats Your Skincare Routine?

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    I need to go back to the dermatologist soon but for now I just use to Neutrogena All-in-one acne control.
    "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Morning- a foaming cleanser to wash off oil and sweat and Clinique moisturizer in the pink pot (I've posted the name before but I'm at an airport and don't remember it

night-Clinique ultra gentle cleanser, Clinique number 2 toner, clinique dramatically different moisturizer, lush greased lightening for spot treatment, Clinique night cream and anti- wrinkle eye cream

i also use yes to cucumber makeup remover wipes if I have makeup on
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Morning- I just use a makeup remover wipe to get off any grime and put on a lotion with spf

Night- I use L’oreal Go 360 Clean Cleanser on a spin brush. I use the exfoliating brush 2-3 times a week. Then I use Olay total effects.

~Art Page~
    Germy = wifey
  4. Moderator

I wash my face with water in the shower. I wear makeup like once a week and foundation maybe once a month, and on those days I wash it off with shampoo instead of just water. Sometimes I remember to use a moisturizer, it's some night cream with the label in Czech that I got at Ross. I am very thorough, obviously.
  5. Pour a little salt, we were never here
    Pour a little salt, we were never here

My current routine is to buy a variety of products and stare at them
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by [his] lobster View Post
    My current routine is to buy a variety of products and stare at them
    "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."
  7. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    im currently obsessing over anything from paulas choice! and sunscreen of course!
  8. Banned
    Banned
    My day start with lots of water intake. Afterwards answering my natural calls, I have good healthy and nutritious breakfast full for seasonal fruits and vegetables. When I go for my daily work I uses natural and herbal skin protective cream like Aloevera. In the noon I take small lunch with fruit juice. I keep cleaning my skin all day long with cold water. Avoid any chemical based cream. take a lot of water to keep my body and skin hydrated, in the evening I take small super. In between all my three big mills I take three extra light oil free sneakers. At night I wash my face and skin and apply lotion on whole body and take a good healthy sleep as early as possible and wake up in the morning for the Yoga and exercise. Good healthy and nutritious breakfast full for seasonal fruits and vegetables, with good intake of water to keep your hydrated, will help any skin type to find a glowing and flawless skin. In addition to this one can use natural and herbal skin and beauty skin care products like aloevera for glowing skin. Most of the skin problems are because of the junk food and lazy life style we all follow.
  9. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    I know this thread is old but better to share than start a new thread of the same thing.

I wash my face with water in the morning.
    At night I: Cleanse, Exfoliate, Tone, Cleanse (which this 2nd cleanser doubles as a mask), and then Moisturizer.
    If I feel my pours are too big, I put aloe vera overnight and even during the daytime.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12