Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Poshmark?

  1. Senior Member
    *Palindrome*'s Avatar
    *Palindrome* is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    VA to Japanland!
    Posts
    4,528
    #1

    Poshmark?

    Advertisements
    Has anyone ever tried selling clothes through them? If so did you have any luck? Is it reputable to buy through them? I just discovered it, even though apparently it's been around for a while now.

  2. Fresh Newbie
    Ukiyo's Avatar
    Ukiyo is offline
    Fresh Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    8
    #2
    I've bought clothes through them and gotten some really nice stuff. What you get is all dependant on the seller.
  3. Senior Member
    *Palindrome*'s Avatar
    *Palindrome* is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    VA to Japanland!
    Posts
    4,528
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukiyo View Post
    I've bought clothes through them and gotten some really nice stuff. What you get is all dependant on the seller.
    Good to know! I have some name brand things I need to sell, and I came across this site so I think I'm going to give it a shot. Thanks for the feedback!
  4. i request the highest of fives!
    lorem_ipsum's Avatar
    lorem_ipsum is offline
    i request the highest of fives!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    29palms
    Posts
    10,037
    #4
    i just started using depop. pretty much the same thing. can't really go wrong when you're selling since it goes straight through paypal.
  5. aBr
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    aBr's Avatar
    aBr is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Nellis AFB
    Posts
    616

    #5
    I've never sold on there but I bought a beach cover up from someone on there a few weeks ago. It came just like advertised and super fast. I guess poshmark supplies the shipping so it's always super fast. I would buy on there again.
  6. Regular Member
    HeyHannahHey's Avatar
    HeyHannahHey is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    249
    #6
    I've only ever sold one thing, but I didn't have a problem with it. Ive bought a couple things and have been consistently satisfied.

    As for selling, it's free to list anything you want. And every time you make a sale Poshmark deducts a fee from your listing price. For sales $15 or more the fee is 20%... and you keep the other 80%. If the sale is less than $15 the fee is a single flat rate of $2.95.
    Poshmark also provides a free pre paid shipping label and free credit card processing. It's not bad imo... I would definitely try it out. A lot of people use it more than I thought!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •