Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Poshmark?

1. Senior Member

Poshmark?

Advertisements
    Has anyone ever tried selling clothes through them? If so did you have any luck? Is it reputable to buy through them? I just discovered it, even though apparently it's been around for a while now.

2. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    I've bought clothes through them and gotten some really nice stuff. What you get is all dependant on the seller.
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukiyo View Post
    I've bought clothes through them and gotten some really nice stuff. What you get is all dependant on the seller.
    Good to know! I have some name brand things I need to sell, and I came across this site so I think I'm going to give it a shot. Thanks for the feedback!
  4. i request the highest of fives!
    i request the highest of fives!
    i just started using depop. pretty much the same thing. can't really go wrong when you're selling since it goes straight through paypal.
  5. aBr
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I've never sold on there but I bought a beach cover up from someone on there a few weeks ago. It came just like advertised and super fast. I guess poshmark supplies the shipping so it's always super fast. I would buy on there again.
  6. Regular Member
    I've only ever sold one thing, but I didn't have a problem with it. Ive bought a couple things and have been consistently satisfied.

As for selling, it's free to list anything you want. And every time you make a sale Poshmark deducts a fee from your listing price. For sales $15 or more the fee is 20%... and you keep the other 80%. If the sale is less than $15 the fee is a single flat rate of $2.95.
    Poshmark also provides a free pre paid shipping label and free credit card processing. It's not bad imo... I would definitely try it out. A lot of people use it more than I thought!