Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quality Flats

1. Senior Member

Quality Flats

Advertisements
    Hi
    I am on the hunt for some high quality flats to wear at work. I like a slightly pointed toe and would love a light beige and black option. Many comfort styles are too clunky for my taste. I'm willing to spend up to $100.

Thanks!
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Definitely check DSW! I got some awesome nude flats there for Christmas. They carry wide sizes too, which I need...unfortunately they were a 6.5 instead of a 6 so I had to return them and never really got around to ordering my size
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yabos View Post
    Definitely check DSW! I got some awesome nude flats there for Christmas. They carry wide sizes too, which I need...unfortunately they were a 6.5 instead of a 6 so I had to return them and never really got around to ordering my size
    I loooove DSW but I find a lot of the brands seem nice but then fall apart Do you know what brand you had? I definitely need a 6 wide because I have stubs for feet
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Katayoun View Post
    I loooove DSW but I find a lot of the brands seem nice but then fall apart Do you know what brand you had? I definitely need a 6 wide because I have stubs for feet
    http://www.dsw.com/shoe/steve+madden...ductRef=SEARCH That's what I had! I didn't get to wear them much so idk how the quality really is I have stubs too! I call them my chode feet
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yabos View Post
    http://www.dsw.com/shoe/steve+madden...ductRef=SEARCH That's what I had! I didn't get to wear them much so idk how the quality really is I have stubs too! I call them my chode feet
    I just snorted coffee into my nose at work. Thanks for that

Those are super cute. Did the patent leather make them uncomfortable at all?
  6. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    I like Payless and Amazon. Usually Amazon is good about free returns in ill fitting shoes so it may be worth a look.
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Katayoun View Post
    I just snorted coffee into my nose at work. Thanks for that

Those are super cute. Did the patent leather make them uncomfortable at all?
    I mean, I walked around in them a bit but they were slipping in the back since they were half a size too big, but they seemed super comfortable other than that!
  8. Senior Member
    I'd hunt on zappos.com. These are the pair that I'm currently eyeing in a few different colors... Born Julianne Noche (Tan) - Zappos.com Free Shipping BOTH Ways
  9. Senior Member
    I have a pair of black flats that I got at DSW that are Dr. Scholl's brand. They are more comfortable than some other flats I have, just from the added cushioning in the sole of the shoe. Not sure how much I paid for them, I seem to think it was maybe a little higher than what I would have wanted to pay for flats, but they've been worth it so far!
  10. Senior Member
    My best flats are actually from Lucky brand. They were about $100 and I ordered them from Belk online....that was like 3 years ago though.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast