Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bras

1. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries

Bras

Advertisements
    Where do you buy yours? Can you get yours from a department store or like target? How much do you usually spend on a bra?

Dh tried to get me to buy some bras at target yesterday. I tried a bunch on before just getting mad and quiting. I asked to just go over to Victoria secrets because I knew what type and size to get.
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Anywhere that has my size . I don't spend more than $40 if I can help it.

~Art Page~
    Germy = wifey
  3. Senior Member
    I can go anywhere for bras.

But honestly i visit Victorias Secret for best fit and comfort with a stylish look to it. My fave is Body by Victoria. Granted, I still have to buy a different size from another store besides Victorias Secret.

I believe $60 from VS and maybe below $39 from a different store.
    But
    I love the comfort from VS lingerie :[ sometimes it feels worth it.
  4. Senior Member
    I get mine from Belk, Kohls, and JC Penny. They usually range from 29.99-39.99. I only get certain brands, so I don't have to try them on. I just go, pick out a new pattern, and buy.

I really like Victoria Secret T-Shirt Bras. The Body line is great, too. They usually have a great fit and still look nice.

I have gotten sport's bras from Target before, but not any day-to-day bras.
  5. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    I just couldn't figure out my size at target. Was not the same as VS. Dh wasn't happy at the price difference. The one that fit me the best at vs was $52
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

6. Senior Member
    Nordstrom. I'm a difficult size--smallish band and very large cups--so they don't have my size in many places, and I need quality bras as I ask a great deal of them. I've dealt with 4 different fitters at different Nordstrom stores and all have been super helpful and knowledgeable. The VS people don't know what they are talking about. They told me I was a 38D (not even close on either band or cup) because that was the closest they had that would sort of fit. And when I put it on, I was spilling out of the cups and the way-too-large band was gaping, and they claimed it fit. I've had that happen twice there. They lie to get you into one of the their relatively limited sizes.

Go to a real fitting--Nordstrom or a specialty lingerie store with a reputation for fittings, not a generic mall chain. Do it at least once. It is free, though you should buy at least one bra. I spend $50+ on my bras, but that's in part because of my size. My first Nordstom fitting, I think I bought 3 bras and then I wrote done the style and brand info on the others and searched for them online for cheaper. The lady was so helpful that I thought she deserved a decent commission, so I thought the 3 would give her a decent sale.
    Science always wins over bullshit. ~Dick Rutkowski
  7. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm a DD and while I probably COULD find cheaper bras at Target or Walmart I don't bother with them. I spend about $38-$45 on my bras and I generally get them from Lane Bryant because they have the larger cup sizes in pretty designs (most other stores once you get passed a C have ugly bras).

8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I used to be all about Vicky's bras, but lately I've felt like their quality is really lacking. I'm looking for alternatives, so I'm definitely this thread. I did recently get a strapless from Maidenform that I really like.

I Eelizah
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyO View Post
    I used to be all about Vicky's bras, but lately I've felt like their quality is really lacking. I'm looking for alternatives, so I'm definitely this thread. I did recently get a strapless from Maidenform that I really like.
    Maidenform is my go-to brand! Love all of their bras.
  10. Moderator

VS is the ONLY place I've been willing to buy bras for years, because I don't mess with success. They just fit me best. I spent toooooo much money trying not to spend so much money on VS bras and not finding anything that fit or lasted as well. But I bought a couple at Sears a few weeks ago that have been ok so far. We'll see how long the underwires stay where they're supposed to be before I decide if the lower price was worth it.
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast