Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Wet 2 Straight Flat Iron

1. Wine-o
    Wine-o

Wet 2 Straight Flat Iron

Advertisements
    I just bought this yesterday and wanted to post about how awesome it is!
    Remington Wet 2 Straight Straightener 2 Inch Plates | Walgreens

My other flat iron finally crapped out after having it for about 6 or 7 years. I normally just pick up whatever I can find at the drug store so I went to Walgreens yesterday. They only had like 4 flat irons and while I didn't care (or even really believe) that this thing could dry your hair, it was the only one they had with 2inch plates (which I prefer over the 1inch). And it was only a few bucks more than the others, so I bought it.

It's got settings for dry, damp, and wet. I figured I'd give the wet a shot and sure enough this thing almost completely dried my hair in less time than it normally takes me to blow dry! I just finished off a few spots with the blow dryer for only like a minute! This easily shaved 10-15min off my getting ready time this morning! Super stoked about this thing! If anyone is ever in the market for a new flat iron, highly recommend this one
    ~Becca~

2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by brahette View Post
    I just bought this yesterday and wanted to post about how awesome it is!
    Remington Wet 2 Straight Straightener 2 Inch Plates | Walgreens

My other flat iron finally crapped out after having it for about 6 or 7 years. I normally just pick up whatever I can find at the drug store so I went to Walgreens yesterday. They only had like 4 flat irons and while I didn't care (or even really believe) that this thing could dry your hair, it was the only one they had with 2inch plates (which I prefer over the 1inch). And it was only a few bucks more than the others, so I bought it.

It's got settings for dry, damp, and wet. I figured I'd give the wet a shot and sure enough this thing almost completely dried my hair in less time than it normally takes me to blow dry! I just finished off a few spots with the blow dryer for only like a minute! This easily shaved 10-15min off my getting ready time this morning! Super stoked about this thing! If anyone is ever in the market for a new flat iron, highly recommend this one
    be careful with that it can easily fry your hair if its already damaged. I had one for years though and loved it just don't go over the same place like 20 times haha
  3. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Quote Originally Posted by *Heather* View Post
    be careful with that it can easily fry your hair if its already damaged. I had one for years though and loved it just don't go over the same place like 20 times haha
    Thanks for the tip! Did you use it every day or more sparingly?
    ~Becca~

4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by brahette View Post
    Thanks for the tip! Did you use it every day or more sparingly?
    i used it every morning but most of the time on like 90% dry hair. I'd shower and let it air dry while I ate or whatever and then straighten it.