Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alex and Ani

1. Regular Member

Smile Alex and Ani

Advertisements
    Do you guys like the brand Alex and Ani? I have a couple of their bracelets. I ordered bracelets yesterday for my mom, my mother in law and myself. I got my MIL and myself a Navy bracelet and my mom an Army bracelet for my brother. But today i saw that they were offering $5 off all military bracelets. So I called customer service and they refunded me $15. I thought that was pretty cool of them. They have bracelets with all of the branches logos on them. And I think they are offering the $5 off for the whole month of May. Just FYI.
  2. Senior Member
    I do! I recently (like a week ago) found out about them and I got my first one today from someone who was selling them on the base's FB page. I love all the different styles and charms (I want all the Disney ones).

I really like how you can layer them!

3. Regular Member
    D
    Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking View Post
    I do! I recently (like a week ago) found out about them and I got my first one today from someone who was selling them on the base's FB page. I love all the different styles and charms (I want all the Disney ones).

I really like how you can layer them!
    That's awesome! I guess they are pretty popular on the east coast. That's where they started out I believe. But I love that you can stack them too! And I like how dainty they are. I was just at downtown Disney a couple weekends ago (I still live in southern California) and I saw a bunch of the Disney ones at a store there. Super cute!
  4. Senior Member
    I have a few, loooove them!
    Never do anything halfway unless you want to be half happy.

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CassieRose12 View Post
    D

That's awesome! I guess they are pretty popular on the east coast. That's where they started out I believe. But I love that you can stack them too! And I like how dainty they are. I was just at downtown Disney a couple weekends ago (I still live in southern California) and I saw a bunch of the Disney ones at a store there. Super cute!
    Yeah you're right, I think they started here in New England. I like dainty jewelry too and I love how light the bracelet is. I don't know why, but I assumed it would be a lot heavier. And girl I miss Disneyland! DH and I were there almost every month before we had to move for this SDA. I can't wait to go back to SoCal.

Thanks for sharing the info about the military bracelet offer. I think I'm going to get one for my MIL for Mother's Day. I'm sure she'll love it!

6. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by missinghim View Post
    I have a few, loooove them!
    Me too!!
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I have 2 but both have broke/the charm would fall off... like i love them but i think they are cheaply made
  8. Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    I like their style, but I just order similar ones off etsy for half the price. They also have a lot more options to choose from

9. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking View Post
    Yeah you're right, I think they started here in New England. I like dainty jewelry too and I love how light the bracelet is. I don't know why, but I assumed it would be a lot heavier. And girl I miss Disneyland! DH and I were there almost every month before we had to move for this SDA. I can't wait to go back to SoCal.

Thanks for sharing the info about the military bracelet offer. I think I'm going to get one for my MIL for Mother's Day. I'm sure she'll love it!

I haven't been to Disneyland in probably a year haha. I can hear the fireworks every night from my house though. I'm so ready to experience another place besides So Cal. I wouldnt even mind San Diego. Love it there. Are you from Cali? What is SDA?

Yeah definitely! I think your MIL would love it!
  10. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KaitieD View Post
    I have 2 but both have broke/the charm would fall off... like i love them but i think they are cheaply made
    Yeah I agree with you. I had a gold one and it turned silver (probably shouldn't have showered with it on haha) but the little charms have fallen off. Luckily not the big charm though.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast