Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: For those into bleaching and coloring their hair

1. Super Speshil
    Super Speshil
    The point of no return. Is that a duty station?

For those into bleaching and coloring their hair

Advertisements
    I came across this recently and sought out a stylist that uses it. I bleached my hair on Sat, and then went in today to go platinum > grey/silver with Olaplex. It's a bond multiplier. It repairs and restructures broken bonds from chemical treatments. It isn't a conditioning treatment. It actually repairs the internal structure of the hair. You can essentially double process the same day with this magical stuff.

My hair feels super soft and the S curl pattern is back (bleaching weakens curly hair structure). Love this stuff. Totally worth the $15! I will use step 3 as a weekly treatment.

Olaplex
    Pax, Aeon
  2. aka Milfon2Wheelz
    aka Milfon2Wheelz

Eh it'll be interesting to see how long it lasts and I would be REALLY leary if I were you. If it was that much of a miracle cure and worked that well it would be used EVERYWHERE in salons. You can temporarily repair but you are never going to be able to get your hair back to its original integrity, and every time you process it, it's going to become that much more brittle eventually to the point where the "miracle fix" won't work anymore.
  3. Senior Member
    I am so boring and don't color my hair at all. But I want to see pics of the gray/silver. Please? There's something about that look that I love. Maybe it's because that's what my hair will look like in a few decades if I don't start coloring. lol
    Science always wins over bullshit. ~Dick Rutkowski
  4. Super Speshil
    Super Speshil
    The point of no return. Is that a duty station?
    Quote Originally Posted by villanelle View Post
    I am so boring and don't color my hair at all. But I want to see pics of the gray/silver. Please? There's something about that look that I love. Maybe it's because that's what my hair will look like in a few decades if I don't start coloring. lol
    I'm really liking it. Short hair feels different, but really cool. Very low maintenance.

Pax, Aeon
  5. Senior Member
    Love it!
    Science always wins over bullshit. ~Dick Rutkowski
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BraveLilToaster View Post
    Eh it'll be interesting to see how long it lasts and I would be REALLY leary if I were you. If it was that much of a miracle cure and worked that well it would be used EVERYWHERE in salons. You can temporarily repair but you are never going to be able to get your hair back to its original integrity, and every time you process it, it's going to become that much more brittle eventually to the point where the "miracle fix" won't work anymore.
    It's being advertised in pretty much all of the salons around here (was recently searching for a new stylist so did the search).

I'm still not buying it though. I'm sure it helps, and it's good for the hair, but saying ti ACTUALLY fixes hair from the inside is a little much. I also have seen a few before and after pics, and some of them I can barellyyy tell the difference.

Anyways, hair looks great! I would stick with a purple shampoo every few washes and a deep conditioner once a week.