Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: John Frieda Go Blonder shampoo?

1. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

John Frieda Go Blonder shampoo?

Advertisements
    Has anyone tried this before? I'm wondering if it really works at all or if it's kind of a waste of money, and if so how light was your hair to begin with. If it's better than just using lemon juice, for example.

Oh and this isn't for me it's for DH. He likes his hair to be lighter in the summer but right now I'm not sure if I would even call it blonde, it's like super light brown.
  2. Senior Member
    My daughter uses it. Her hair is light brown in the winter usually but this winter with blonde go blonder it is blonde. She says she had to use the conditioner to get it blonder. Fyi the spray didn't work well for her.
  3. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Quote Originally Posted by roxs28 View Post
    My daughter uses it. Her hair is light brown in the winter usually but this winter with blonde go blonder it is blonde. She says she had to use the conditioner to get it blonder. Fyi the spray didn't work well for her.
    Oh I'm glad you brought up the conditioner, we only bought the shampoo but I saw the conditioner there so I will pick it up for him tomorrow.

Does your daughter use it daily?
  4. Senior Member
    She uses it every other day or so. Leave the conditioner on for a while before rinsing.
  5. i request the highest of fives!
    i request the highest of fives!
    I've heard good things about it but I've also heard only buy it at a salon. Apparently the drug store ones are like the cheap, crappy batches and they have a tendency to ruin hair? Might be bullpoop, but that's what I've heard.