Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: LV help!

1. Navy Wife Extraordinaire
    Navy Wife Extraordinaire

Whatever LV help!

Advertisements
    I am a total handbag ho and I need some help to quit being indecisive. I am getting a nice bonus at work at the end of this week and I have decided to splurge on myself and get a Louis Vuitton bag this coming weekend... I already have a few Coach bags and a Kate Spade bag and I have lusted after LV's for so long but just was never in a place financially where I could put down the bucks for one.

I am looking for a bag that I can carry on my shoulder and is a pretty good size... I like large bags so I can fill them up with all my crap. I don't want a cross body bag because I already have one that I love so I think I want one thats more of the style of a hobo. So far I am leaning toward an Artsy MM but there are so many options on the website I just feel lost.

Anyone have any favorites to share?
  2. Senior Member
    I have a speedy 35, which is a really classic shape and style.

I want a never full next, which is a huge tote.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I have a neverfull mm (medium) and I love it for travel. I think it's kinda big for everyday use, but I do like it in the PM (small) size. It's pretty versatile because you can wear it cinched and uncinched so It kinda feels like having two purses.

I love the damier ebene print, but I really regret getting it in the neverfull style. The handles have wrinkling and there are significant signs of wear on the leather trim from cinching it because the treated leather is less flexible. The other prints use untreated leather that holds up way better IMO.
  4. Navy Wife Extraordinaire
    Navy Wife Extraordinaire

I wound up getting a monogram artsy mm yesterday. I carried it today while shopping w/ DH at the outlet mall and I LOVE it.