Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Decisions that really matter...hair!!!

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Decisions that really matter...hair!!!

Advertisements
    I'm in an endless cycle of changing my hair and I reallyyyyy don't want to be anymore. I've had short hair, long hair, blonde hair, brown hair, and every mixture of those. I want to be a natural blonde...but I've come to terms that it will never happen for me...and my roots can get pretty bad, SO, I think I've settled on a nice ombre. Every time I say that DB thinks I'm saying Hombre...

I 'think' I'm settled on the color, but I'm not sure if I want my hair shorter or longer?!?! Ill add pics of me with both, and maybe yall can offer your opinions?? Please and Thanks in advance!!

So, this is the ombre I think will work with my natural roots and still give me a lot of blonde, which I'm looking for.

Long hair

Short hair

I tried to resize the pics, hope they work
  2. Senior Member
    Both are pretty but I like short
  3. scotlandgrl53
    scotlandgrl53
    Blog Entries
    I like long. I like ombre better on longer. But it could just be my exposure to it.
  4. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    I am having the same hair crisis!!! I have had every hair you can ever think of. and I somehow pull them all off. Which is NOT a good thing. because then I cannot decide. I am naturally dirty dishwater blonde. so i decided (after 5 years of super dark) to go back to natural becuase its easier. and here i am. close to natural, and short bob.
    and all i want to do is grow it out and dye it darker! grrrrr.

I tthink you have BEAUTIFUL long hair. not stringy like i end up with sometimes. You can A) embrase the legngth - gives more optiosn like ombre or B)go shorter and if you hate it- grow it back out. I think your color choice is amazing. I have that sme pic saved on my phone for my next hair appointment haha!
  5. Senior Member
    My vote is on the long hair
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Long hair with ombre .

~Art Page~
    Germy = wifey
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Thanks for your votes ladies!

Paige -- I'm glad I'm not in this dilemma alone hehe. Seriously, I change my mind SO often. And whenever I ask family and friends they just say "Oh, it looks good either way." Likeeeee, cmon people I need honest opinions!! And DB is absolutely no help either. He probably thinks I'm baiting him when I ask what he likes best . I'm truly not tho, it would just be so much easier if he would decide for me!! hahah
  8. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CourtLove View Post
    Thanks for your votes ladies!

Paige -- I'm glad I'm not in this dilemma alone hehe. Seriously, I change my mind SO often. And whenever I ask family and friends they just say "Oh, it looks good either way." Likeeeee, cmon people I need honest opinions!! And DB is absolutely no help either. He probably thinks I'm baiting him when I ask what he likes best . I'm truly not tho, it would just be so much easier if he would decide for me!! hahah

AMEN girl! I sent pictures to mine via text and asked what he thought "ohh the long dark i sexy" but "i love the short blonde too"
    um cool for NOT BEING HELPFUL! I wish I looked horrible with one. so i can default say "oh this is what looks good. i have to go with it" haha
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by PaigeD87 View Post
    AMEN girl! I sent pictures to mine via text and asked what he thought "ohh the long dark i sexy" but "i love the short blonde too"
    um cool for NOT BEING HELPFUL! I wish I looked horrible with one. so i can default say "oh this is what looks good. i have to go with it" haha
    YESSS! Boys are NO help! DB says the same thing "I love it short" but "it looks great long too" UGHH I just want him to say something like "Hun, you look WAY better with X color hair and X length" but he just wont do ittt
  10. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CourtLove View Post
    YESSS! Boys are NO help! DB says the same thing "I love it short" but "it looks great long too" UGHH I just want him to say something like "Hun, you look WAY better with X color hair and X length" but he just wont do ittt
    haha yes please. someone just tell me what to do with my life! muahha. I text my hair dresser earlier and said "new plan. Tell me when to come in. and you surprise me. Because i'm having a hair meltdown" luckily my girl is super honest.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast