Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Fabletics

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Fabletics *Update #8*

Advertisements
    Has anyone tried Fabletics yet? It's that activewear line by Kate Hudson that is sort of like a subscription and it's supposed to be affordable good quality stuff. I've been seeing the ads on facebook for a while and saw a commercial last night. The curiosity got me so I signed up. Haven't received my first outfit yet but I hope it's actually good stuff. I need workout clothes pretty bad because I'm constantly washing what I've got and some of it doesn't fit great but damn that stuff can be expensive!

The first outfit is pretty cheap. Mine was $29 for a top, leggings and a scarf which is suspiciously cheap but it's also just an introductory price. I'll update when it arrives but I wanna hear from others too...

UPDATE post #8
    Last edited by lavender_jane; 10-08-2014 at 05:01 PM.
  2. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    I just signed up last night too, but haven't ordered yet. I'm still plus sized so I'm a little worried about ordering tight clothes online. Guess worse case I just save it to wear once I continue to lose weight.
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Mac N Cheese View Post
    I just signed up last night too, but haven't ordered yet. I'm still plus sized so I'm a little worried about ordering tight clothes online. Guess worse case I just save it to wear once I continue to lose weight.
    Yea I was worried about sizing too. Worst case scenario I'll have to exchange it and I'm lazy about that so I know I won't want to That's true if it's too small it'll just be something to wear when you get to that point which is nice and kind of an incentive.
  4. Senior Member
    I see it advertised all the time on Facebook but I haven't signed up yet. I'm worried about them being too tight regardless of what size because I hate tight workout tops. How much are the outfits after the first one?
    Never do anything halfway unless you want to be half happy.

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by missinghim View Post
    I see it advertised all the time on Facebook but I haven't signed up yet. I'm worried about them being too tight regardless of what size because I hate tight workout tops. How much are the outfits after the first one?
    They seem to range from $50-$80 for an outfit of either 2 or 3 pieces. But you can also choose items singularly. The prices are pretty varied but not near as expensive as nike stuff or whatever.

For me, it's all going to depend on the quality. If it will withstand long runs and the fit is nice I'll be thrilled.
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

To be a "VIP" and get the better prices you have to sign up for a sort of subscription. I guess that's the catch. So each month, between the 1st and the 5th, they suggest a bunch of outfits for you based on a short quiz you take and you have to either select one or opt out for the month. You don't ever have to buy but you have to opt out or you will be charged ($50ish I think) which will be stored for you as a store credit.
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I signed up and the introductory outfit was nice except for the sports bra that doesn't help with much. I've skipped every month since then though.
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Okay so I received my outfit a while ago and I was pleasantly surprised I wanted to wait to update until I was able to wash it a couple times.

I got the Salar leggings in black: Leggings

The Cumberland Tee in cloud 9: Tee

And this scarf: Scarf

I think the outfit is called Pumice if that helps. Since it was my introductory outfit it was less than $30 all said and done. The leggings are perfect for me. Not too thin, good fit, held up in the wash and didn't snag when my puppy jumped on me. The shirt is fine, it's kind of thin but that's not really unusual for those types of tops. The scarf thing is really nice actually. I've been wearing it when I jog with the pup.

I really expected it to feel cheap and get weird after a wash or two but I'm impressed with the quality. Maybe I lucked out and picked a good one? Idk I guess we'll see when I order another outfit, though I skipped this month. I plan on getting another pair of the long pants and some that are cropped.