Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

View Poll Results: Which one do you think I should get?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll

5 22.73%

10 45.45%

1 4.55%

6 27.27%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me choose a hair cut!

1. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns
    Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

Help Help me choose a hair cut!

Advertisements
    Help me pick a hair cut! I have a super round face so I am always scared to get the wrong cut and end up just going boring and then growing it out... but I really want to do something cuter this time. My hair is to my waist and is SO ANNOYING right now, so I need to get some of this length off before a few babies pull it all out. I have it narrowed down to these four cuts as possibilities, so help me choooooose! Which would you pick?

#1:

#2:

#3:

#4:

This is me. I know, old picture from when I was still pregnant, but it shows my face shape better than anything else I have.

TIA!!

2. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

I have the top two cuts on one of my Pinterest boards, I love the first one the best.
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  3. Navy Wife Extraordinaire
    Navy Wife Extraordinaire

4! I love long layers
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries

oooo I love 2 and my second favorite would be 4!!

you are going to be one hot mama!!
  5. Senior Member
    Leave it long!!! I recently made the mistake of cutting my hair into a long bob because they're so in right now, I can honestly say I've never regretted anything the way I regret this stupid ass ugly haircut. I'd probably say #3. The first two are too short and will almost certainly be a huge mistake, and the 4th is only going to look good the one time you leave the salon.
  6. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    2 would look good on you!!
    Signature removed due to size.
  7. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns
    Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Leave it long!!! I recently made the mistake of cutting my hair into a long bob because they're so in right now, I can honestly say I've never regretted anything the way I regret this stupid ass ugly haircut. I'd probably say #3. The first two are too short and will almost certainly be a huge mistake, and the 4th is only going to look good the one time you leave the salon.
    Normally I would but it is NOT CUTE right now. I haven't been able to get a cut or color since before the twins were boring and it's just... rough. This was like 3 weeks ago so it's even longer now. It gets wrapped around my arms and I pull it out. It's not okay!

8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I did #4 last time I got my hurs cut I think 2 or 3!
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinderella View Post
    Normally I would but it is NOT CUTE right now. I haven't been able to get a cut or color since before the twins were boring and it's just... rough. This was like 3 weeks ago so it's even longer now. It gets wrapped around my arms and I pull it out. It's not okay!

Oh yeah def cut it, just not short. Mine was as long as yours so it was definitely needed, but omg why didn't I just cut off a few inches I didn't know I was attached to my hair but I guess I was.
  10. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    I'd go in there with a few ideas but leave it up to your stylist! I'm not super attached to my hair or freak out the moment I see it in the salon (hey, it just grows back). I've learned that stylists *should* know what works on one person's facial structure, hair type, etc. so asking them what they think would look good gives them a lot more freedom and creativity! I've taken in photos before to a salon and been told flat out no, because my hair just wouldn't look like that. A lot of times it doesn't come out looking like the celebrity hair anyway and I'd end up disappointed.... for the past few years I've just I told them to do whatever they thought would look good - however short they wanted (my hair was down to my waist too). SO worth it to trust them You'll look gorgeous either way!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast