Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Teeth Whitening

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Teeth Whitening

Advertisements
    What do you guys use to whiten your teeth? I've tried crest white strips and I'm not a huge fan, they make my teeth super sensitive and make me drool lol. Any other brands/ products you use?
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by *Heather* View Post
    What do you guys use to whiten your teeth? I've tried crest white strips and I'm not a huge fan, they make my teeth super sensitive and make me drool lol. Any other brands/ products you use?

I had the same problem with crest white strips. I've heard that the drug store brand white strips are better, but I've never tried them.

I Eelizah
  3. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

I used to use this whitening toothpaste with baking soda and I think it did make a difference. I've heard people say you can also just make a baking soda paste and brush your teeth with that to whiten them, but I never tried it.

My teeth were really bad though so I ended up getting veneers eventually.
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojai View Post
    I've heard people say you can also just make a baking soda paste and brush your teeth with that to whiten them, but I never tried it.

This is what I've been doing! So far I've seen no improvement, lol.

I've heard that oil pulling can help whiten teeth? I personally never jumped on the oil pulling bandwagon, so idk.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyO View Post

I had the same problem with crest white strips. I've heard that the drug store brand white strips are better, but I've never tried them.
    hmmm ive never tried the store brand i always assumed they were the same like most generics haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojai View Post
    I used to use this whitening toothpaste with baking soda and I think it did make a difference. I've heard people say you can also just make a baking soda paste and brush your teeth with that to whiten them, but I never tried it.

My teeth were really bad though so I ended up getting veneers eventually.
    i always use whitening toothpaste but recently ive noticed that my real teeth are a different color than the one that has a crown on it haha so i have one really white front tooth and one kinda yellow
  6. Senior Member
    I had my teeth professionally whitened a long time ago and I kept the tray from the dentist, and I use whitening gel I buy from amazon. You could buy kits to make your own tray so I'd recommend that, the whitening gel works way better than white strips IMO.
  7. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Quote Originally Posted by *Heather* View Post
    i always use whitening toothpaste but recently ive noticed that my real teeth are a different color than the one that has a crown on it haha so i have one really white front tooth and one kinda yellow
    I had a similar issue, my two front teeth had bonding on them that was yellow-er than my natural tooth shade, so that was pretty annoying and something that the whitening products couldn't fix. It was really aggravating.
  8. Senior Member
    If the whitestrips make your teeth sensitive then pretty much anything you use that works is going to do the same thing. I can use them occasionally, but if I do it for more than 2-3 days in a row my teeth start to throb.
    Never do anything halfway unless you want to be half happy.

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥
  9. Senior Member
    beconfident.com !!!!

I've used their products several times and I looooove them. Haven't had to use anything for like two years, my teeth are still white
    If you're too proud to follow rivers, how are you ever gonna find the sea?
  10. Senior Member
    I've tried whitestrips and never noticed a difference. I do like the new toothbrush that came out that has the whitening gel stick that stores in the toothbrush itself. I feel like that works better for me than any whitening strips. And the toothbrush is nice too ^_^

I haven't heard of beconfident.com, that looks like a nice alternative to the mainstream junk that's been getting popular. And comparable on price, too.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast