Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Got new glasses but might be too big for my face,help?

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Got new glasses but might be too big for my face,help?

Advertisements
    I always like the style so I thought I'd try new frames but other than sliding off they feel too round too my face and overly big,got them from the women's frames but maybe i need to go to youth?I hate it because it's so awkward and embarrassing,but i've been told i have a really small face
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I would go to a store and try a few on. There is sure to be some in youth that look more grown up.

~Art Page~
    Germy = wifey
  3. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    I would take them to an eye place (even the eye studio in like Walmart or Costco) and see if they can adjust for you. Sometimes they just need to bent a bit so they fit well. Since they weren't fitted when you got them, I'm assuming you ordered them online?
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  4. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    I had gotten them from Walmart but its so embarrassing to go back!
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Go back!
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Yeah usually they can be adjusted--but in the off chance that the frames are accidentally broken during the adjustment process they usually give you free frames!!!!! muwahahaha
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MomoChan View Post
    I had gotten them from Walmart but its so embarrassing to go back!
    I don't think there is anything to be embarrassed about. You paid for something, you're not 100% satisfied, you go back and see what they can do. I know a lot of places have a 30-day money back guarantee (I'm thinking lenscrafters) where you can even exchange the frames.

Also, if you are able to exchange them, I would suggest taking lots of pics with the different frames you try on. If you're blind like me, it's really hard to see without glasses, and sometimes you can make a decision based on quasi-vision. A few places will have nice cameras for you to do just that.

ps- NO ONE will know if you have "youth" glasses. Seriously, unless they have tonka trucks on that, or look particularly juvenile, there will be no way for anyone to tell.