Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: would anyone be interested in joining a jamberry nail wrap party?

1. cuz i'm wonderful
    cuz i'm wonderful

would anyone be interested in joining a jamberry nail wrap party?

Advertisements
    My friend recently started selling Jamberry Nail Wraps (Jamberry) They seem like a really great product, super tough and don't kill your nails like shelaq (or however you spell it) can. They're like the Sally Hanson wraps you see at the drug store, but on crack. I don't know many IRL people who would be interested, but I know you guys like your beauty products, so I thought I'd ask. I'd love to support her since she's just starting out, and they're so pretty. I'm so freaking hard on my nails, and apparently nurses and mechanics and all sorts of people with tough jobs wear them and they hold up for 10 days. Regular nail polish chips in a day with me because of the horses, so I wanna try this out since I just recently stopped biting my nails and I want them to be pretty, damn it.

Anyyyyways, anyone down?

(I feel like such a post whore lately, like all of a sudden, sorry guys. )
  2. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket

I might be... Do you or any of the other ladies here have personal stories about using Jamberry? TBH, they seem too good to be true, what with lasting over a week and all
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  3. cuz i'm wonderful
    cuz i'm wonderful
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket_lizz View Post

I might be... Do you or any of the other ladies here have personal stories about using Jamberry? TBH, they seem too good to be true, what with lasting over a week and all
    Well, she uses them herself and posts pictures all the time. Seems pretty legit. She also told me she could send samples
    out early if people wanted to try it, and also send samples at the beginning of the party and then people can order later in the party after trying them out (although that wouldn't tell you they'd last ten days.)
  4. cuz i'm wonderful
    cuz i'm wonderful
    I have samples in the mail now, if they last three days at the barn, they're legit.
  5. cuz i'm wonderful
    cuz i'm wonderful
    Also, it's actually 2 manicures and 2 pedicures or 4 manicures a sheet. When I saw $15 thinking it was one, I was like NOPE. Thought I'd mention that.