Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF

1. Senior Member

Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF

Advertisements
    The title is pretty self-explanatory I'm looking for a new moisturizer with SPF in it, preferably higher than 15.

I'm currently using purpose moisturizer, and while I LOOVEEE their facewash, the moisturizer is meh. My face has been feeling oily (which it never is) and I've been breaking out

So what do you use in the summer time?

ps - I have sensitive, dry-ish skin.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I've used the aveeno radiant glow one and it worked pretty good. Then I switched to aveeno clear complexion and I broke out
  3. Senior Member
  4. Senior Member
    I use benefit dream screen. I found it at Ulta and I LOVE it so far. I'm one of those crazy people that needs SPF and a bit of moisture but cannot stand the feeling of something on my face. This stuff is incredibly thin and I forget that it is even there. It comes out like liquid and I don't find myself using much of it at all. I haven't burnt yet and I work 10+ hour days in the field. I used to use the Aveeno moisturizer but it was too thick for me and I found myself breaking out.

dream screen > Benefit Cosmetics
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *Emma* View Post
    I've used the aveeno radiant glow one and it worked pretty good. Then I switched to aveeno clear complexion and I broke out
    I've never had good luck with Aveeno products. For some reason my face just doesn't like them

Quote Originally Posted by Redchicken View Post
    I had the sensitive skin version of this when I lived in DC, and I swear I've searched high and low for it here and they don't have it! Damn Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemissred View Post
    I use benefit dream screen. I found it at Ulta and I LOVE it so far. I'm one of those crazy people that needs SPF and a bit of moisture but cannot stand the feeling of something on my face. This stuff is incredibly thin and I forget that it is even there. It comes out like liquid and I don't find myself using much of it at all. I haven't burnt yet and I work 10+ hour days in the field. I used to use the Aveeno moisturizer but it was too thick for me and I found myself breaking out.

dream screen > Benefit Cosmetics
    Oooo I'll have to try a sample of that. I just can't justify spending that much if my skin doesn't like it ya know!

thanks for all the suggestions!
  6. Senior Member
    I too just switched to Aveeno and now I'm breaking out! I thought it was just my skin adjusting, but now I think I'll be switching moisturizers.
    Never do anything halfway unless you want to be half happy.

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries
    I use Cerave products becuase I have VERY sensitive skin. I don't know what the SPF is, but I really like it.

8. Senior Member
    During the day, I use Oil of Olay. I can't remember the exact name, but it's just a regular, nothing fancy moisturizer. I think it has SPF 25, but I wouldn't swear to it. I like that it soaks in completely and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or coated in anything. It mostly disappears into my skin, leaving me moisturized but not feeling like I have anything on my skin.
    Science always wins over bullshit. ~Dick Rutkowski
  9. Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!
    Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!

I just started using Boscia Self Defense Vital Antioxidant Moisture SPF 30 and I love it. My skin cleared up, the redness I normally have has gone down and my skin doesn't feel tight and dry.
  10. cuz i'm wonderful
    cuz i'm wonderful
    I use 302 products and I love them. My aunt sells them.

If you want to check out her products, here's her website. 302 Products Intro It's cleared my skin up immensely.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast