Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Hair woes

1. Senior Member

Hair woes

Advertisements
    Last summer I cut my hair off. Like I went from hair down to my butt to just below my shoulders to an a line bob all in a few weeks. I, of course, can't style it as well as my hair dresser (and can't find anyone here who can cut it as good as she did) back home and started to hate it. So I've been growing it out for the last 6ish months. It's now in this weird shoulderish length stage with no real cut or style. We're taking maternity pictures this weekend and I don't want it to look awful. It's too humid to straighten and leave down right now so I've been putting it in a pony tail, but it looks dumb because it's so short. I have been thinking about cutting it really short like I used to have it years and years ago, but that's an even harder style to grow out from if I end up hating that too.

The cut I'm thinking of is kind of like this

Of course I can never find any pictures of me with this hair. But I like it because it can be messy. When I had the longer bob I wanted it to be really sleek and the weather here just doesn't cooperate with that.

It was like this

I wish I had never cut it the second time last summer. The first cut was so cute and perfect but I got a wild hair up my ass and chopped it all off.

So I guess my question is do you think I should chop it all off? I feel like if I'm going to have short hair it might as well be fun short hair. And it's a really low maitenance cut aside from keeping it trimmed. I'm just worried that I'm too old for it now, and when I had it before it was platinum. I do not plan on bleaching it again. Would it be boring brown?

This is it nowish.
    Last edited by maegan; 08-27-2012 at 10:16 PM.
  2. heart broken
    heart broken
    I think your hair looks cute the way it is now .... I wish i could pull off a cut like that.
    Jen2407 and Haley88 are the best wifeys

Haley88 is my divaness twin
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by proudarmygrlfrnd View Post
    I think your hair looks cute the way it is now .... I wish i could pull off a cut like that.
    If it looked anything like that, I would love it! But that picture is from right after I got it done and I can't get it to look like that. Right now it's really awkwardly grown out and yucky.