Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Do you have a usual?

1. I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    Blog Entries

Do you have a usual?

Advertisements
    When you go to get your hair done, do you have a "usual" hair color, cut, style that you always get?

I don't, I'm allllways changing. But, lately I've been sticking to the same haircut. I think I'm going to stick with the same hair color for a bit, but who knows. I usually it change very very often. I get bored with my hair so quickly.

2. Senior Member
    Sort of. My usual is "do whatever with the cut, don't make it too short, and make me blonder."
  3. Senior Member
    When I get a haircut, it's usually something drastic. The last three times I've gone to the salon were for taking 7 inches off, getting bangs, and adding blue color. Definitely not just trims!
  4. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    I do the same each time, and I don't have them style it normally. I just get half an inch(or less) taken off to have split ends removed. Then I have the girl, or guy whoever is there when I have time to go in, re-layer it.

Refuse to color my hair anymore it costs to much to keep up with the colors and highlights I like. Last time I got my hair colored it was well over $200, because I had to have the black color lifted 3 times. Then I had all over dye, and two different colors for high/low-lights done. Can't afford to spend $40-60+ on my hair ,not inculding trims, a month just coloring it. (touch ups always have costed me as much as a normal dye job. So more than "normal touch-ups" as well due to me always getting the thin pin stripe highlights that take forever to do..... )
    Signature removed due to size.
  5. I'm coming home to you
    I'm coming home to you
    Before my last two haircuts, I would just ask for as many layers as is possible with the length that I wanted (down to around my boobs).

However, I was bored with my hair the second to last time I got it cut so I said do whatever you want as long as it's not above my shoulders.
    Then, the last time I got it cut, I was like screw all of it! Make it whatever length you want!

I kind of regret it because of how much I miss my long hair and the fact that it JUST got long enough to put in a ponytail again but they weren't bad cuts except for the fact that I would need to style it in some way every day. (Which doesn't go well for me since I usually take a shower in the morning and then head right to class and when I had my hair long it was fine because it was wavy, but now that it's short it just has one weird wave in it and it looks bad).
  6. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    I usually just get it relayered and a different color. My hair has been every shade of brown.

7. Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!
    Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!

The only "regular" thing I do is have my layers adjusted.

I always gotta have layers in my hair no matter the actual cut.
  8. Senior Member
    I go back and forth between dark and blonde, growing it out and cutting it off. I'm always changing my mind.

9. Senior Member
    I get the same highlights every time. and I don't have layers, my hair is just straight across so it's pretty simple. I'm not very daring when it comes to my hair