Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you wear to school?

1. Senior Member

What do you wear to school?

Advertisements
    For those of you in college, what do you wear to school every day?

Do you dress up or wear just casual clothes?

I feel lame with what I wear to school, usually just a t-shirt and jeans/shorts. I also don't feel right dressing up though because A. I'm sweating profusely by the time I get from my car to the class and B. my backpack would ruin any nice shirts.
    R.I.P. My Love, Everyone was supposed to come home together, I'm sorry you had to come home early
  2. Senior Member
    Capris/sweatpants and a t shirt. Sometimes a hoodie, even to my summer classes. They keep my school freaking freezing. Idc about looking great, I'm there to learn and I get up at 530 to drive an hour to school, definitely don't feel like thinking about what to wear
  3. Classic Bookworm
    Classic Bookworm
    I wear by casual clothes....but that's dressy for some people. I'm an earth-goddess that's always dressed for an interview according to my friends and family.

SailorsBunny is my amazing Wifey
  4. I'm coming home to you
    I'm coming home to you
    It depends how I'm feeling that day

Also the season, obviously. When I get back to school I'll probably be wearing just shorts, TOMS, and a t shirt or tank top every day because it'll probably be hot.

As it cools down I usually wear shorts, and a flannel on top of a tank top (really branching out here)

and when it gets real cold I PILE ON THOSE LAYERS usually wearing skinny jeans/corduroys with my TOMS and a flannel over a shirt/tank top with a sweater over that

I know, my outfits really vary a lot

I feel weird when I wear nice clothes to class as well. I would love to wear a nice dress or my really comfy wedges one day to class, but I feel like it would be a bit over the top
  5. Senior Member
    casual, and if its the end of the semester, PJ's I wear jeans, shorts and women's fit tshirts. During the winter I'm more dressed up, sweaters, scarves, boots, etc. I have a pair of KILLER high heel boots that I can't wait to wear again.

6. Senior Member
    I feel like I need to start looking more put together this year. I look so young already, when I just wear jeans and tshirts people give me the look like "What is this freshman doing sitting in this 400 level class?". Its depressing.
    R.I.P. My Love, Everyone was supposed to come home together, I'm sorry you had to come home early
  7. Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    I wear casual clothes. Jeans, shorts, tee-shirts. Finals week, I'm in the library in sweatpants

8. "You'll stay with me? Until the very end" HP VII
    "You'll stay with me? Until the very end" HP VII
    I wear casual clothes. Tshirts and jeans and usually some sort of jacket or cardigan since my school's classrooms get kind of cold. I'll occasionally wear a little bit of a fancier outfit if I have something important to do afterwards or DB is picking me up after school.
  9. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

I wore the same stuff I wear every day. Sometimes jeans sometimes skirts. Normally heels. A blouse or a shirt.

I don't go anywhere in sweats or PJS
  10. Open arms, open heart
    Open arms, open heart
    Mostly casual. I'm in lab or on the football field almost every day so I can't wear heels or ruin nice clothes. I usually go in workout gear on Mondays so I can go to the gym between classes, but never PJs.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast