Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Dry cracking skin

1. Senior Member

Dry cracking skin

Advertisements
    Ok so I hope this doesn't gross anyone out, I just found a miracle product and I wanted to share.

I have insanely sensitive skin, especially on my legs for some reason. It's so dry that it peels off and even cracks and bleeds. Not only that but every time I shaved I was be covered in red bumps that hurt like crazy. i would cry after I shaved my legs. I basically stopped shaving and told my husband he'd just have to live with a hairy-legged wife. I had seriously tried everything from baby oil to A&D-I even had a "peel" done on my legs at a spa.

I know it sounds like I am making a pitch here, I guess I am but not because I'll get anything out of it I just wish someone had told me about this before. I found this stuff called Cera Ve at walmart that has like changed my life. My legs are a million times better, no more razor bumps or cracking skin. I started wearing shorts again.

Anyway, I use it on my whole body now and my skin has seriously done a 180. I just cannot tell you how awesome this stuff is. I have never felt so compelled to try and share my love for a lotion or beauty product ever. Its my ten dollar miracle.
  2. Regular Member
    Blog Entries
    Where in walmart do you find it? We live in Colorado and the air is so dry that all of us have dry dry cracked skin...it sucks and I would love to try it!!!
  3. Regular Member
    thanks for that, i will have to try it, i get red bumbs on my legs after shaving sometimes too, i hate it!!!
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mommyof6 View Post
    Where in walmart do you find it? We live in Colorado and the air is so dry that all of us have dry dry cracked skin...it sucks and I would love to try it!!!
    I got mine (I live around the Bham area of Alabama), there it was over in the beauty aisle, it was mixed in with like face products like Olay, cetaphil etc... I am going to find an image of it so I can show you what to look for...

I got mine at Walmart but I have seen it at drugstores too. I hope it works as well for you ladies as it did for me!
  5. Regular Member
    Blog Entries
    Thank you! I am going to get it and try it!!!
  6. Senior Member
    I love that stuff! I use it in the winter.