• Black lowlights all over

1 5.00%
  • Black chunky lowlights on the underside

8 40.00%
  • Black on the entire underside

1 5.00%
  • Short hair

7 35.00%
  • Other (but no keeping it the same! lol)

3 15.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ready for new hair! Help me choose

1. Senior Member

Ready for new hair! Help me choose

Advertisements
    Ok, I have decided I am either cutting all my hair off (to about top of shoulders length) or I want to keep my hair the same but with black underside/black low lights or really big chunky black low lights just on the underside.

This is basically my hair now. I think the black would look cool with my curls because then they'd be a mixture of black and red.

Or here is my hair when it was shorter.
  2. Senior Member
    Sorry that first pic is big!
  3. Senior Member
    I would kill for your hair the way it is now!!! Sooooo pretty always wanted red curly hair lol

I think maybe a trim off the length.... sorry if this sounds weird but it is very sensual looking when it is long! Short is cute too but it doesn't have that pow I'm sexy and my hair knows it kind of thing as much as in the long picture.

Do you have an example of the lowlights maybe from online? Reason I ask is I am not sure if the current shade of red might be too light to mesh in well with the black? Have you thought of maybe going a little bit darker red or maybe even a reddish brown it would make your blue eyes go POW and would mesh really well if you wanted to get black lowlights?
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by luckycandycane View Post
    I would kill for your hair the way it is now!!! Sooooo pretty always wanted red curly hair lol

I think maybe a trim off the length.... sorry if this sounds weird but it is very sensual looking when it is long! Short is cute too but it doesn't have that pow I'm sexy and my hair knows it kind of thing as much as in the long picture.

Do you have an example of the lowlights maybe from online? Reason I ask is I am not sure if the current shade of red might be too light to mesh in well with the black? Have you thought of maybe going a little bit darker red or maybe even a reddish brown it would make your blue eyes go POW and would mesh really well if you wanted to get black lowlights?
    It is so hard to find someone with natural looking red hair with black lowlights online

This is the closest I could find but it's not exactly what I want either.
  5. heart broken
    heart broken
    Personally I LOVE your hair the way it is now.. I have natural reddish brown hair but would love to have your hair color but a lil darker . But if your going to change it i say keep it long and do the lowlights
    Jen2407 and Haley88 are the best wifeys

Haley88 is my divaness twin
  6. Looking for the sunshine...
    Looking for the sunshine...

I know it's not what you want to hear but your hair is beautiful as it is. I don't know if black would compliment your complexion and features. Maybe I'm not much help..but why fix what is not broke?
  7. Senior Member
    I would leave your hair color the way it is because personally I think it's beautiful. I think cutting it to your shoulder with some layers for texture would be pretty.
  8. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    I agree, your hair is beautiful already. I wouldn't change it, but out of the options you posted I think the black lowlights underneath would look best.

9. Senior Member
    I just want something different. My hair is always the same, shorter with layers or longer with layers. I can't seem to do anything else with my hair. I am open to other suggestions I am just SO ready for a change. I really do love my color which is why I'm not dying the whole thing but with my hair it seems like there really are not many options.
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Meh... go with your gut! Yes, you have beautiful hair, but I know what its like to need a change! I just had my friend dye my (dyed brown) hair auburn/red and it turned out awesome except for the roots (which were coming in blonde) which are BRIGHT orange/fire-engine red. Bleh. I have engagement photos on Friday! So... off to the hairdresser to fix these roots!

I guess what I'm getting at, is... try something different... if at worst, you don't like it - change it back! Or change it again! If you've never (or rarely) dyed your hair - its not going to get destroyed by a couple colour treatments... just keep it healthy!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast