Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Wen hair products.

1. Certified G
    Certified G

Wen hair products.

Advertisements
    Has anyone used or is using Wen hair products? If so, how did/do you like them?

2. BeachGrl210
    BeachGrl210

I haven't tried them but my mom started using WEN a few months ago and LOVES it! I could see a big difference in her hair almost immediately!
  3. Certified G
    Certified G
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jay* View Post
    I haven't tried them but my mom started using WEN a few months ago and LOVES it! I could see a big difference in her hair almost immediately!
    My mom uses it, too. I haven't really noticed a difference in her hair, but then again, I don't really pay attention to it much.

My hair is just so frazzled, dry, and weak. I need something that's going to bring it back to life.

4. i request the highest of fives!
    i request the highest of fives!
    my sister in law uses the minty conditioner. i borrowed it when we stayed with them for a week and i was legit blown away by how great it was.
    i'm too cheap for it personally but from what i've seen, it's really worth it.
  5. Amazon nut & Supernatural freak.
    Amazon nut & Supernatural freak.
    I find it expensive considering the small container it comes in. It's a smart way to keep on making customers buy it frequently.
  6. skp
    The journey is the reward.
    The journey is the reward.
    My mom uses it regularly and has sent me a bottle before. I really love the way it makes my hair feel and look. Plus the smell is great! It makes me feel like I am at a spa. Definitely worth the $$ in my opinion.

br33 is my professional deployment twin
    starsinthesky is my PAL
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I'll be this thread. I can't remember where, but I've heard that after a while, its no longer as effective and dries out hair (?). Hopefully that one review was just bogus though.
  8. Senior Member
    I didn't like it, I only tried it a few times but it made my hair TOO soft and it had no body to it. I have pretty dry hair and it definitely fixed that, it just made my hair way more difficult for how I prefer to style it.

Btw I've heard Ulta has a brand of cleansing conditioners that supposedly work the same, I think it's called hair one? Might be worth checking out if you're looking to try it cheaper. And I'm not sure where else Wen is sold, but I used to work at QVC and they have deals on it pretty often and an amazing return policy if you're not happy with it.