Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gymboree!

1. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡

Jump for Joy Gymboree!

Advertisements
    Okay, so this is really more about kid's fashion but still.

They're having their bin sale and I got TONS of awesome stuff for Caden super cheap today! I got a pair of little blue shorts for only 99 cents! Crazy. You can't even buy clothes at freaking Wal Mart that cheap. Plus, Gymboree has awesome quality clothes IMO. I got the cutest sweaters for the winter for him too that were only $6.99 each!! If they had had more stuff in the sizes I needed, I would have bought much more but sadly they didn't. Apparently the sale started like Monday and I totally missed the beginning. Oh well!

What is your favorite place to buy kids' clothes? I have the hardest time finding cute boy clothes anywhere.

2. Amazon nut & Supernatural freak.
    Amazon nut & Supernatural freak.
    Awesome findings!

Old Navy, Ross, TJMaxx, Target. I have a hard time finding clothes that actually fit my baby girl. A few days ago, I got lucky at Walmart of all the places.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Oh man Gymboree has seem of the most adorable stuff!! I love the children's place for dd
  4. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    oh god I'm going to be broke visiting the states

We are usually a carters junkie lol
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

5. Senior Member
    Consignment sale in Atlanta twice a year. I can pick up 3 onesies for $1.00, and entire outfits for $3-$5. The next one is in August, and I can't wait!
  6. Banned
    Banned
    ?

My family usually goes to Carter's/Macy's
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    ?

My family usually goes to Carter's/Macy's
    I loooove going to the Carter's outlet in waikele, can't wait to hit it up in October
  8. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by *Emma* View Post
    I loooove going to the Carter's outlet in waikele, can't wait to hit it up in October
    October you say?

It just so happens I'll be in town in October.

Are you staying with family?
  9. I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    I like crazy 8, baby gap, carters, and I shop alot on the little boutiques on Facebook. And Macy's if I want to get Ralph Lauren baby or stuff like that

10. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Gymboree has really cute stuff, and I love when they have sales like that!:thinkng Otherwise I will NOT go near that store it's over priced. No matter how "nice" the stuff is my girl will out grow it in like a month. We don't have that kind of money to be buying things that cost $28-$50 for ONE thing when they are at regular price. I like their dresses, little jeans, and themed outfits. Won't buy them unless they are on sale/have been put on clearance though since reglar price in that store is a rip off to me.. lol)

On base here! They have tons of name brands like carters for cheaper than even the outlet stores here.(normally unless the other store is having a good sale.) I also have like 4 decent sized bases with good shopping areas bases to choose from.

Other stores in order from my top pick to where I'll go on occasion IF they are having a huge blow out sale.

Burlington Coat factory! I got DD brands like Calvin Klein, Carters, and a few other top brands there for dirt CHEAP. One day I got here a full wardrobe there, and got myself a full set of new clothes for less then $200. Then I got here a nice, supper cute dress there for homecoming. It was like $20 that would of sold for about $50-60 else where.

Pumpkin Patch (Good quality cute stuff, and normally cheaper then Gymboree. They also were having a good sale this past week that may still be going on. Got DD a full outfit inculding socks for like $5. )
    Flea markets! Can find really unique stuff cheap that has been normally hand made. A flea market in Texas is where I bought most of DD's baby blankets before she was born. They were hand knitted with like pink, purple, and soft green. I only paid $4-5 for each one.

Target. (Cute stuff that holds up well. )
    Once Upon a Child. IT's a resale store where I can buy gently used clothes for dirt CHEAP. I get DD some really cute outfits from there, and about 60% of the time they have the tags on them still since they were never worn. I've found $30-$80 name brand outfits like Calvin Klein for DD there. Best part? I only paid like $7-$16 even with tags saying like $50 still attached to the clothing. I've also found tons of really cute Gymboree stuff people have taken there, and I've only paid like $4-$7 for what they likely paid $18-40 for.

Baby/kids Gap.

Calvin Klein a few times clothes only, but only because they were having a huge sale. I got DD a really cute matching set inculding socks, pants, shirt, and little hat. For like $20 when they had a huge sale I THINK last year.

Nordstrom rack They have some really cute stuff sometimes on sale/clearance.
    Last edited by LoveMikeyBear; 07-06-2012 at 10:09 AM.
    Signature removed due to size.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast