Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sinful Nail Polish

1. Senior Member

Sinful Nail Polish

Advertisements
    Thought I'd give it a quick review for those who haven't tried it.

I'm typically not a fan of inexpensive nail polish, I usually stick to my OPI. After seeing a huge display of Sinful polishes at Walmart for $1.99 I decided to try one out.

I bought 952-Hazard which is a coral color. The polish is very true to color and goes on exactly as it looks in the bottle which is a plus. I hate being surprised by a runny polish.

The polish goes on well, but needs two coats. It dries very quickly, though, which makes that easier if you're in a hurry. I did two coats last night with no top coat, just washed the dishes and they look great! I'm going to add a top coat in a bit and see how long they last.

I give it two thumbs up, especially for those 'out there' colors that you won't wear often.
    Never do anything halfway unless you want to be half happy.

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥
  2. i request the highest of fives!
    i request the highest of fives!
    people tell me sooo often that they like it... i got a bottle once and it sucked! bubbles galore, uber bumpy maybe i'll have to try again!
  3. I got soul but I'm not a soldier ♥
    I got soul but I'm not a soldier ♥
    I love Sinful nail polish!
    live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you no one would believe it ♥
    coffee addict!
  4. cuz i'm wonderful
    cuz i'm wonderful
    I like that it hardens/settles like OPI but it chips super easy. I'd take Sinful over Essie or Revlon, though, because those always harden wrong and even when I've "let them dry" I wake up with lines and crap on my nails. It takes hours to harden.
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by linzerfufu View Post
    I like that it hardens/settles like OPI but it chips super easy. I'd take Sinful over Essie or Revlon, though, because those always harden wrong and even when I've "let them dry" I wake up with lines and crap on my nails. It takes hours to harden.
    I agree about Essie!! I hate that polish, especially their 'No Chips Ahead' top coat. Who cares if it chips if I have lines all over my nails?

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥
  6. cuz i'm wonderful
    cuz i'm wonderful
    I swear, all of their polishes do that. Their white is amazing (full coverage, super dense white) but it takes forever to harden. I'll wake up in the morning with lines through it even when I pained my nails in the early evening.

Im and OPI addict.
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by linzerfufu View Post
    I swear, all of their polishes do that. Their white is amazing (full coverage, super dense white) but it takes forever to harden. I'll wake up in the morning with lines through it even when I pained my nails in the early evening.

Im and OPI addict.
    I love OPI too. I buy their nudes mostly because I wear them so often. I think I'm going to buy a few more colors of the Sinful. I don't wear polish for more than 3 days in a row over the weekend (we can't wear it in clincials) so I think they might work out!

8. I enjoy messing with people ;)
    I enjoy messing with people ;)
    I also love Sinful and OPI polishes (: I don't like Revlon, the few that I've tried have always been way too runny... However I can't resist Essie's cute colors, and I love the consistency, so I put on some fast-drying topcoat and that usually gets rid of the lines (cough Seche Vite...)
    Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great.
    - Roger de Bussy-Rabutin

"You mean every little bitty thing, and every super huge thing to me."
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I have always really loved their colors. I can't wait to be back in the states and replenish my stock.
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Sinful isn't bad if I only plan on using it for A) a couple days of wear and B) as a detail color for nail art. I find that many of the colors are very watery and need at least 3 coats to get the ideal shade. After a couple days of wear, I notice it starts to chip.

For long lasting wear, I usually stick with OPI, China Glaze and Orly. I do like the colors that Etude House has, but they don't last quite as long as the lacquers listed above.

FaceSpace
    Instagramy Goodness

AmandaA is my wifey-cakes ~ katebugg07 is my mistress

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast