Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Birchbox?

1. Senior Member

Birchbox?

Advertisements
    Anyone else a subscriber?

I think it's an awesome idea, and very affordable!
    Discover the best beauty, grooming and lifestyle products | Birchbox
    Never do anything halfway unless you want to be half happy.

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥
  2. i request the highest of fives!
    i request the highest of fives!
    i used to be! i loved it but i was just stashing so much tiny little stuff i had to stop being a hoarder
  3. Senior Member
    I am! I believe, but could be wrong, if you use a referral link, you don't have to wait on the waiting list.
    https://www.birchbox.com?raf=f8kb5
  4. I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by lorem_ipsum View Post
    i used to be! i loved it but i was just stashing so much tiny little stuff i had to stop being a hoarder
    Same here and I felt like all I was getting was lotions. I do beauty tube now and it's 30$ every three months and you get full sized products

5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Miriah View Post
    Same here and I felt like all I was getting was lotions. I do beauty tube now and it's 30$ every three months and you get full sized products
    Oooo, I need to look into that! I'm going to try BirchBox for 3 months and see what kind of goodies I get.
    Never do anything halfway unless you want to be half happy.

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥
  6. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    has anyone tried the "My Glam Bag" than andreaschoice & michellephan endorse or run, err whatever?

love me some Maegan
    Jessym is my relationship twin! ♡
  7. Senior Member
    I did, but I hated it. For $10 the first month I got two little packs of horrible moisturizers and gold nail polish. Um. No.

The next two months werent any better, so I cancelled it.
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    My sister and I were just talking about this last night! She's a Birchbox subscriber. I also looked into My Glam and Sample Society.

I don't have the $$ to really invest in anything without really knowing exactly what the samples would be like. I would love to be a sample person though.
  9. I got soul but I'm not a soldier ♥
    I got soul but I'm not a soldier ♥
    I've always thought about Birchbox but it seems like sometimes the boxes are a hit or miss...maybe not as much as other services like MyGlam, though.
    live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you no one would believe it ♥
    coffee addict!
  10. Midwest Girl with a Southern Soul
    Midwest Girl with a Southern Soul
    I just started it up this month. I am not too sure yet. I love the eye stick I got from it and the lip stain, but I shall next month how I feel. I also have Julep Maven boxes too! I love those so far!! They are $19.99 a month and you get nail polish and other goodies. HTTP://JULEP.COM/?R=21320058

"I used to think that love was a choice. that you could choose who you love. But ever since I met you I know that's not true. Ever since I first saw you smile, I knew I didn't have a choice. And as we have grown as a couple, it's more apparent how it was meant to be. That we are fate, our lives intertwined, meant for each other in every way. I couldn't stop loving you even if I tried. You are every thing I'm not, and we go perfect with each other. And when we get married, it will just be us telling the world what we already know. Soul Mates. I love you more than you know. And I always will." -DB

Forever Fidelis : The Blog