Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your skincare regimen?

1. I enjoy messing with people ;)
    I enjoy messing with people ;)

Your skincare regimen?

Advertisements
    Girls, what do you guys do for your skin?
    I have combination skin and cleanse with Aveeno moisturizing bar. I moisturize with either Pond's or Yes to Carrots day cream.
    My regimen is simple, but really affordable It keeps my skin clean and that's about it. I'm kind of looking for a good, common, uncomplicated cleanser though.
    Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great.
    - Roger de Bussy-Rabutin

"You mean every little bitty thing, and every super huge thing to me."
  2. cuz i'm wonderful
    cuz i'm wonderful
    I use Ceadafil on my face after using makeup remover on my eyes. I use a salyicitic scrub in the mornings in the shower because I have/had acne.
  3. Always Smile :)
    Always Smile :)
    I use a face scrub in the morning and at night after I used make up remover. I also use a light powder face makeup so my pores don't get clogged.
    "All for one and one for all." ☮♥&EΣA
  4. Senior Member
    I use Neutrogena oil-free acne wash in the morning and Neutrogena facial cleansing bar at night. I sometimes moisturize with the Proactiv moisturizer, but I usually forget.
  5. Senior Member
    I've always had a battle with acne, even at 22 I'll still get a couple stubborn pimples here and there. I got a facial 6 months ago, and the lady recommended that I keep my face hydrated by using a hydrating face wash.

Immediately after, I bought Yes To Carrots (this) and my stubborn pimples cleared up instantly. And my face is soooo smooth after I use it.

A few times a week, I also use this Burt's Bees product because I have large pores.

I found both of those at Walgreens. The last time I picked up Yes To Carrots it was half off! Score!

Oh, also when I was younger I had combination skin. Oily at my T-zone and dry everywhere else. I got this Neutrogena product and it fixed that problem. I use it every morning to this day, 8 years later.
  6. I enjoy messing with people ;)
    I enjoy messing with people ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by OfficerPickle View Post
    I've always had a battle with acne, even at 22 I'll still get a couple stubborn pimples here and there. I got a facial 6 months ago, and the lady recommended that I keep my face hydrated by using a hydrating face wash.

Immediately after, I bought Yes To Carrots (this) and my stubborn pimples cleared up instantly. And my face is soooo smooth after I use it.

A few times a week, I also use this Burt's Bees product because I have large pores.

I found both of those at Walgreens. The last time I picked up Yes To Carrots it was half off! Score!

Oh, also when I was younger I had combination skin. Oily at my T-zone and dry everywhere else. I got this Neutrogena product and it fixed that problem. I use it every morning to this day, 8 years later.
    I like the Yes to Carrots day cream, so maybe I'll try that next (: It has a unique smell to it though, lol. Kind of... carroty! And I get my products at Target, I like the cheap XD Your skin sounds a lot like mine, maybe I'll try that product as well. Thank you
    Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great.
    - Roger de Bussy-Rabutin

"You mean every little bitty thing, and every super huge thing to me."
  7. Senior Member
    1.) Mary Kay 3-1 Cleanser ( Time Wise )
    2.) any acne treatments acne gel and blemish toner.
    3.) Time Wise mositurizer
    4.) Day Solution with 30 SPF
    5.) Foundation

At night I use the night solution with nutrients. All
    the products are by Mary Kay and I swear by them!

Peace is my wifey!!!!
  8. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    be silly. be honest. be kind.
    I have oily/acne prone yet sensitive skin.

Morning:
    Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub/Neautrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Reducing Facial Scrub
    Clinique Moisture Surge moisturizer

Night:
    Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser (soap free and can be used as a makeup remover)

Can you tell I love Neutrogena products? Never had a problem with them, ever. If I didn't use them, I'd probably splurge on Clinique or Purity, or just use Cetaphil.

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

9. Regular Member
    I'm so bad. I barely do anything

Clean and Clear Morning burst in the shower. And some kind of moisturizer with SPF in it.
  10. Navy Wife Extraordinaire
    Navy Wife Extraordinaire

I use the origins white tea antioxidant cleanser and moisturizer. I love it and really keeps breakouts to a minimum/not at all.

Kinda pricey though
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast