Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Undereye Circles

1. Regular Member

Help Undereye Circles

Advertisements
    Does anyone have any tips/tricks/suggestions on making under eye circles not as visible? Mine are heredity, but no one has them as bad as I do. I HATE them so much!!! I feel like I've tried just about any and everything, but they're still always noticable!! ALWAYS!! Augh!
  2. Moderator

I've heard diaper rash cream, but never got the courage to try it.
  3. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    I have HORRIBLE ones (at least I believe they are, pretty much nothing has worked to get them to go away). I recently went to sephora because I was fed up, and felt like all I saw when I looked in the mirror was them. The sales lady tried bobbi brown's color corrector and concealer out on me. At first, I didn't think it did much.. but it was WAY better then the crap I was using. I think it must have just been how she applied it to me, because now I can't see myself not having these things. They are pricey, but you don't have to use much so I'm sure they are going to last me a long long time. Here the links:
    Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit: Shop Concealer | Sephora
    Bobbi Brown Corrector: Shop Concealer | Sephora

love me some Maegan
    Jessym is my relationship twin! ♡
  4. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sjmk1 View Post
    I have HORRIBLE ones (at least I believe they are, pretty much nothing has worked to get them to go away). I recently went to sephora because I was fed up, and felt like all I saw when I looked in the mirror was them. The sales lady tried bobbi brown's color corrector and concealer out on me. At first, I didn't think it did much.. but it was WAY better then the crap I was using. I think it must have just been how she applied it to me, because now I can't see myself not having these things. They are pricey, but you don't have to use much so I'm sure they are going to last me a long long time. Here the links:
    Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit: Shop Concealer | Sephora
    Bobbi Brown Corrector: Shop Concealer | Sephora

That's how I feel. Every time I look in the mirror, that's ALL I see. Its pretty much my biggest insecurity, and when it seems like nothing I do works, I hate it. But it also makes me smile more just because they aren't as noticable when I do lol its a good thing, but its also super annoying.

Thanks for the suggestion though!! I'm going to have to try those!
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

TRUST ME. I have the hereditary kind. Very dark, thin skin, PALE AS F*CK skin. If I go without makeup, people think I either have two black eyes or hadn't gotten sleep in weeks.

REALLY good concealer has been my best friend and as of now, my summertime BB Cream (Lioele's Beyond the Solution) has been so awesome for it! But I will say, if yours are anything like mine, they will never 100% be covered up, but they will be so much less noticeable... unless makeup is caked on, of course.

Personally, I prefer to look more natural and deal with the little bit of dark circles than have a crap-ton of makeup caked on my face.

FaceSpace
    Instagramy Goodness

AmandaA is my wifey-cakes ~ katebugg07 is my mistress

6. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambiness View Post
    That's how I feel. Every time I look in the mirror, that's ALL I see. Its pretty much my biggest insecurity, and when it seems like nothing I do works, I hate it. But it also makes me smile more just because they aren't as noticable when I do lol its a good thing, but its also super annoying.

Thanks for the suggestion though!! I'm going to have to try those!
    I feel you! It's awful. Everyone is my family has them, it's so frustrating! I would totally go to a makeup desk at somewhere like mace's or a sephora so they can help you pick out the right tones and product for your skin

Oh and another tip she told me that REALLY helps (which i don't understand at all why I didn't think of a long time ago ) Is before you use any product use some sort of moisturizer underneath the corrector/concealer. That way it won't build up in fine lines and make them even more noticeable. They say to use an eye cream, but I use regular moisturizer and it works just the same.

love me some Maegan
    Jessym is my relationship twin! ♡