Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Lotion that isn't greasy

1. Senior Member

Lotion that isn't greasy

Advertisements
    I have been using Victoria Secret's lotion for awhile now and it's WONDERFUL because it kind of turns to like a powder and isn't greasy at all (which is great, especially now that sticky summer is coming!)

I kind of wanted to change it up though. I tried The Body Shop's Body Butter today and that's not going to work. At least not for the morning-I could barely get my pants on it was so sticky!

Anyone have any good recommendations??
  2. Don't threaten me with a good time .....
    Don't threaten me with a good time .....
    Dial makes lotions that are quick absorbing & smell nice. Ive used these and I like it during the summer when I dont want clammy lotion hands.

Aveeno Positively Nourishing (I use energizing, pomegranate grapefruit) is good too, not as fast absorbing as the Dial but its not greasy at all.

I like the VS lotions too but they stay slick & greasy, and they arent even that moisterizing. I just use them for fragrance.

~ giggles is my wifey ~ ~ bettycrocker is my brain twin ~
  3. Senior Member
    I love any lotion that Philosophy makes,,not greasy,hydrating and smells wonderful
  4. cuz i'm wonderful
    cuz i'm wonderful
    My all-time favorite is Lubriderm Advanced Therapy. I usually switch lotions all the time, but this stuff is amazing. I tried Aveeno but it left my skin feeling filmy even when I woke up in the morning. Lubriderm doesn't feel TOO greasy, but it absorbs in five or ten minutes and it makes my skin super soft.