Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: How to make my face look smooth?

1. Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver

How to make my face look smooth?

Advertisements
    Make-up newb here.

So, I want to make my face appear smooth. My foundation doesn't really help me in that area and I was wondering if I'm supposed to apply something before I put my foundation on or if there's something I can do...

Thanks!

2. Senior Member
    Try a primer. it's great for making your pores less noticeable, so it gives the effect of smoother skin. It also makes your foundation last longer. I love the primer that VS makes, it's called "FX primer" or something.
    Camster is the best wifey ever
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KickDrumHeart View Post
    Try a primer. it's great for making your pores less noticeable, so it gives the effect of smoother skin. It also makes your foundation last longer. I love the primer that VS makes, it's called "FX primer" or something.

I use Bare Minerals primer and it really helps to smooth my skin (even where I've had spots etc) and helps to make my powder foundation stay on for longer.
  4. Senior Member
    Third rec for primer. If your face doesn't look smooth because of large pores though, try either clinique instant pore perfector or too faced primed and poreless. I haven't tried the too faced one but it's next on my list. Ive been using the Clinique one for years, seriously since I was like 15. It works incredibly well, the only reason I want to try another brand is because the tube is small and hurts my hands to squeeze toward the end. The product itself is A+
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Primer is a wonderful product to use to help make foundation look smoother on your face. Also, how often do you exfoliate? Sometimes, if we go a long time without exfoliation, it can make our make up look less smooth due to dead skin cell build up.

FaceSpace
    Instagramy Goodness

AmandaA is my wifey-cakes ~ katebugg07 is my mistress