Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: hair ideas

1. I have a fever,and the only prescription is, MORE cowbell
    I have a fever,and the only prescription is, MORE cowbell

hair ideas

Advertisements
    I was supposed to cut and donate my hair months ago, but couldn't at the time. Now, I can but would like a cut that I can still pull off a pinup hairstyle. Does anyone have any suggestions of a cut? My hair is currently to my butt, and they will have to take at least 10 inches. TIA

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  2. Senior Member
    Hm, maybe add a picture of your face and current cut so we can get an idea what sort of styles will suit you
  3. Keeping a smile on my face during deployment
    Keeping a smile on my face during deployment

Smile

I actually donated 12" of my hair a month ago to locks of love. Mine was also to my butt and I still had a lot of hair to play with! My hair is curly on top and then straight on the bottom so my hair dresser just did a simple hair style to see how my hair would react with all of the weight taken off. I am going back to her next week for a couple layers even though my curls have kinkified and the spring up to the top of my head. I also went all out and put pink tips in my hair for relay for life

Suggestions: make sure you pick styles that go with your hair. IE straight fine hair, add some layers for volume.. curly hair... stay away from layers lol

Missing someone gets easier every day
    because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them,
    you are one day closer to the next time you will
  4. I have a fever,and the only prescription is, MORE cowbell
    Quote Originally Posted by hesmyydisco View Post
    Hm, maybe add a picture of your face and current cut so we can get an idea what sort of styles will suit you
    I should've done that. I'm on my kindle so I have to wait until I can get on my computer. Dang

5. I have a fever,and the only prescription is, MORE cowbell
    Quote Originally Posted by Steffy1123 View Post
    I actually donated 12" of my hair a month ago to locks of love. Mine was also to my butt and I still had a lot of hair to play with! My hair is curly on top and then straight on the bottom so my hair dresser just did a simple hair style to see how my hair would react with all of the weight taken off. I am going back to her next week for a couple layers even though my curls have kinkified and the spring up to the top of my head. I also went all out and put pink tips in my hair for relay for life

Suggestions: make sure you pick styles that go with your hair. IE straight fine hair, add some layers for volume.. curly hair... stay away from layers lol
    My hair is very wavy. Last time I donated I cut off almost a foot and a half. I really love the Marilyn Monroe. Cut, but I'm not sure it can work for me.