Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: What should I do with my hair?

  1. Senior Member
    BiggyBiggs's Avatar
    BiggyBiggs is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    13,255
    #1

    What should I do with my hair?

    Advertisements
    I am in need of a hair cut soon. It probably won't be for another month - after my classes are over - but I want to starting thinking about what I want to do with my hair. Basically my 2 options are keep the length (so I can eventually donate) or cut off 10 inches now for locks of love.

    If you had my hair what would you do? The only thing I am not willing to do is put any color in my hair

    Here's some previous pictures of it shorter and a current picture of the length.







    And the length now: Ignore the darkness, how my face looks like death and my footie pajamas



    ETA: and I just noticed how far the zipper is undone on my footie pajamas
  2. Moderator
    TheSisterWife's Avatar
    TheSisterWife is offline
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    20,566

    #2
    What would I do if I had your hair? Probably be a hair model. I freakin love it.

    I LOVE it in that pic with the horse. I think that's a super gorgeous length for you.
  3. Vandelay Industries
    augusta's Avatar
    augusta is offline
    Vandelay Industries
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    6000 miles apart
    Posts
    6,276
    #3
    i love your haircut in the first picture! your natural texture is gorgeous.
  4. Senior Member
    candypants's Avatar
    candypants is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,694
    Blog Entries
    1
    #4
    I wouldn't touch it. I love long, layered hair, and kudos for not touching the color-so many people PAY for that color!

    The cut in the first picture is super flattering on you though, if you want to go shorter. I'm just in love with long hair!
    "whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." -emily bronte
    fashion lust!
    http://www.iwouldtotallywearthat.blogspot.com
  5. Senior Member
    BiggyBiggs's Avatar
    BiggyBiggs is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    13,255
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by candypants View Post
    I wouldn't touch it. I love long, layered hair, and kudos for not touching the color-so many people PAY for that color!

    The cut in the first picture is super flattering on you though, if you want to go shorter. I'm just in love with long hair!
    I can't decide! Part of me wants to keep the length and probably add more layers, then the other part of me just feels overwhelmed with the amount of hair I have because I have A LOT and that makes me want to chop it off... decisions decisions.
  6. Senior Member
    BiggyBiggs's Avatar
    BiggyBiggs is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    13,255
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Loving View Post
    What would I do if I had your hair? Probably be a hair model. I freakin love it.

    I LOVE it in that pic with the horse. I think that's a super gorgeous length for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by augusta View Post
    i love your haircut in the first picture! your natural texture is gorgeous.
    thanks! I can't decide
  7. Senior Member
    BiggyBiggs's Avatar
    BiggyBiggs is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    13,255
    #7
    What do you all think about bangs?
  8. I'm still Jennie from the block....
    jennifromdablok's Avatar
    jennifromdablok is offline
    I'm still Jennie from the block....
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Socal/Kansas
    Posts
    4,300

    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggyBiggs View Post
    I can't decide! Part of me wants to keep the length and probably add more layers, then the other part of me just feels overwhelmed with the amount of hair I have because I have A LOT and that makes me want to chop it off... decisions decisions.
    OMG I love your hair!!! I wouldn't chop it off! It's sooooooo pretty. Just add some layers to it. That should lighten it up a bit & help you feel a little less overwhelming but keep the length!

    I would pay to have your color & the length (naturally)


  9. i request the highest of fives!
    lorem_ipsum's Avatar
    lorem_ipsum is offline
    i request the highest of fives!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    29palms
    Posts
    10,037
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Loving View Post
    What would I do if I had your hair? Probably be a hair model. I freakin love it.

    I LOVE it in that pic with the horse. I think that's a super gorgeous length for you.

    i think that's by far the most flattering. it looks GREAT on you.
  10. Senior Member
    kaj0629's Avatar
    kaj0629 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    386
    #10
    i love the length and texture in the first pic.

    AND your horse looks handsome with his/her haircut too ... i am impressed by your lack of clipper tracks (if you have not seen THIS you are in for a treat )
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •