Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I am going to do it

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Exclamation I am going to do it

Advertisements
    ..once I know exactly what I want too do but I need your help!

Here is a picture of my now hair color (It was from a previous post today, webcam won't run)

I did end up dying my hair a dark brown (its gotten lighter over time) and I really want to try something new. In a thread I made a while ago a few people suggested red, do you think that would be a cool color? If so what shade?

Also I know my eyebrows are very dark, but Ill be getting them waxed this weekend to thin them out. ^_^
    Obstacles are put in our way to see if we can overcome them
    Awwsnails wife
    Solstice- Words to live by: "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.". Abraham Lincoln
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I'm dying my hair this color red; Amazon.com: Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color #69 Intense Auburn (Pack of 3): Beauty

when I bleach the shit out of my hair.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by *Caraa View Post
    I'm dying my hair this color red; Amazon.com: Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color #69 Intense Auburn (Pack of 3): Beauty

when I bleach the shit out of my hair.
    I remember seeing that that color at walmart yesterday! I think it would look great on you! Good luck with the bleaching
    Awwsnails wife
    Solstice- Words to live by: "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.". Abraham Lincoln
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurffle View Post
    I remember seeing that that color at walmart yesterday! I think it would look great on you! Good luck with the bleaching

Thank you! There's this L'oreal dye I used, and it's for dark hair, and it basically bleaches it and turns it into a dirty blonde. Maybe you could try that? Idk just giving some suggestions.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by *Caraa View Post
    Thank you! There's this L'oreal dye I used, and it's for dark hair, and it basically bleaches it and turns it into a dirty blonde. Maybe you could try that? Idk just giving some suggestions.
    Hmm Ive never heard of it but Ill look! Sounds slighty easier
    Awwsnails wife
  6. Talk Whovian To Me.
    Talk Whovian To Me.

I like the red idea
    Your hair almost has a tint of red to it, so I can definitely see that color on you
    Have fun and
  7. Senior Member
    1) your hair is gorgeous 2) be careful with bleach. i say keep your base color and throw a few subtle, beachy highlights in there. im a former bottle blonde who has just recently gone back to my real hair color. i love being natural again. my advice to anyone who's thinking of a change is not to deviate too far from your natural color. but, as shania twain points out, one of the funnest parts of being a girl is coloring your hair ( do what i daaare, oh oh oh!) IF you end up lifting your hair lighter, be careful...find bleach with blue in it to counteract the red tones in that lovely lovely hair of yours!

also, HIGHLY recommend demi or semi permanent color. fun way to change up your look for 28-20 washes . i have been getting my hair colored since i was like 15 and i have had every single color under the sun...even insane strawberry blonde after an at-home bleach kit feel free to message me any time if you have more specific questions!! xx
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemysailor22 View Post
    I like the red idea
    Your hair almost has a tint of red to it, so I can definitely see that color on you
    Have fun and
    Thanks! Ill need it

Quote Originally Posted by rangerette
    1) your hair is gorgeous 2) be careful with bleach. i say keep your base color and throw a few subtle, beachy highlights in there. im a former bottle blonde who has just recently gone back to my real hair color. i love being natural again. my advice to anyone who's thinking of a change is not to deviate too far from your natural color. but, as shania twain points out, one of the funnest parts of being a girl is coloring your hair ( do what i daaare, oh oh oh!) IF you end up lifting your hair lighter, be careful...find bleach with blue in it to counteract the red tones in that lovely lovely hair of yours!

also, HIGHLY recommend demi or semi permanent color. fun way to change up your look for 28-20 washes . i have been getting my hair colored since i was like 15 and i have had every single color under the sun...even insane strawberry blonde after an at-home bleach kit feel free to message me any time if you have more specific questions!! xx
    Thanks, this is a lot of new advice! Very helpful And yup I always use demi or semi perm just incase!

To the bolded, I had no idea! I will
    Awwsnails wife