Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shoes

1. Senior Member

Shoes

Advertisements
    What kind of shoes do you wear regularly?

I wear the same pair of Converse pretty much every day. Its boring, and I'm looking for some new every day shoes. They are also starting to hurt, because converse are so flat. So I'm looking for some new ideas!

Also, does anyone own Toms shoes? Are they comfortable? Worth the money? I remember a few years ago when they first came out, I thought they were really ugly, now I just think they look really comfortable.
    R.I.P. My Love, Everyone was supposed to come home together, I'm sorry you had to come home early
  2. CREATOR OF MINIBOT
    CREATOR OF MINIBOT
    Dh got me some air force boots from the airmans attic here that actually fit me.
    I wear those like crazy because I can toss them on without having to tie them up and such.

Other then that I have some lowtop converse that I wear on a super regular basis.

Never had toms shoes before.
  3. Senior Member
    Cant help you there. I wear the same pair of hand-me-down Nike sneakers I got from my cousin.

“It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.”
    ― Rose Kennedy
  4. Senior Member
    Toms shoes are incredibly comfortable, I bought a pair a few years ago to wear to the airport and they were great. I can't pull them off though so I pretty much only wear them in airports. They have cuter styles now, I might buy another pair in the future. They're supposed to be coming out with ballet flats this year.

I don't think I have a pair of shoes I wear regularly as in every day. My favorite shoes are my combat boots, but not appropriate for Hawaii weather. I have some t-strap sandals that get a lot of use, and Tory Burch flats. Those are probably my main three. I don't ever wear sneakers.
  5. Senior Member
    I've been wearing my new Toms every day But I think my Clark's Wallabees are my all time favorite shoes.
    Camster is the best wifey ever
  6. Moderator

I wear a variety of shoes, but mostly flip flops or my Toms.

I love my Toms! I think they are totally worth the money. They are mega comfortable too.
  7. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

I don't have Toms, but I think they are really ugly JMO. Most days (at the moment) I wear boots, in summer it's flip flops or sandals. I do have a pair of Keds which I love and also a pair of crocs ballet flats (they don't even look like crocs) which are comfy too. Other than that, my most worn pair are my Coach ballet flats (super cute and comfy, easy to slip on and off)

8. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    I either wear my Reef flip flops, my Toms, or my DC sneakers.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Toms shoes are incredibly comfortable, I bought a pair a few years ago to wear to the airport and they were great. I can't pull them off though so I pretty much only wear them in airports. They have cuter styles now, I might buy another pair in the future. They're supposed to be coming out with ballet flats this year.I don't think I have a pair of shoes I wear regularly as in every day. My favorite shoes are my combat boots, but not appropriate for Hawaii weather. I have some t-strap sandals that get a lot of use, and Tory Burch flats. Those are probably my main three. I don't ever wear sneakers.
    I don't have Toms but I just saw the ballet flats earlier today and I think I might want to try them.
    TOMS - Women's Shoes - Exclusive Collection - Neiman Marcus

I have been wearing a pair of black wedges and a pair of ballet flats a lot recently.
  10. Senior Member
    I love my Steve Madden ballet flats. Unlike other flats, they have a soft, plush inside, so they are soooo comfy!!
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast