Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Hair cried uncle

  1. Moderator
    TheSisterWife's Avatar
    TheSisterWife is offline
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    20,566

    #1

    Hair cried uncle

    Advertisements
    My hair and I struck up a peace treaty. Final verdict:




    It's taking some getting used to, but I really like it! I'll leave it alone for a while now.
  2. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    *IGrow'EmXL*'s Avatar
    *IGrow'EmXL* is offline
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Near Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    36,179
    #2
    I think that no matter what you do with your hair, you still manage to pull it off and look stunning


    Not gonna lie...I kind of want to cut my hair now because of your haircut


  3. Meow.
    Mandaaa's Avatar
    Mandaaa is offline
    Meow.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    10,233
    #3
    I LOVE it!
  4. Moderator
    TheSisterWife's Avatar
    TheSisterWife is offline
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    20,566

    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by *IGrowPeople* View Post
    I think that no matter what you do with your hair, you still manage to pull it off and look stunning


    Not gonna lie...I kind of want to cut my hair now because of your haircut
    It's pretty friggin nice that it doesn't take like 50 hours to dry, I have to admit it.
  5. Senior Member
    maegan's Avatar
    maegan is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fort Campbell
    Posts
    13,458
    #5
    I love it!
  6. The name says it all!
    ALil2Naughty's Avatar
    ALil2Naughty is offline
    The name says it all!
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Loki's chambers
    Posts
    26,360

    #6
    I love your new 'do! It looks amazing on you! How do you pull that off every time I see a new picture of you, you look amazing?

    DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.




  7. "You'll stay with me? Until the very end" HP VII
    amberj's Avatar
    amberj is offline
    "You'll stay with me? Until the very end" HP VII
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    4,946
    #7
    looks good!

    Though I really think you look good no matter what color or colors it is.
  8. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    *IGrow'EmXL*'s Avatar
    *IGrow'EmXL* is offline
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Near Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    36,179
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Loving View Post
    It's pretty friggin nice that it doesn't take like 50 hours to dry, I have to admit it.
    that was my favorite thing about having short hair. The downside when I had it was that it was always the same and I always had to style it.

    But honestly, now having long hair again, the hour + it takes to blow dry and straighten it makes me want to cut it back off again


  9. Moderator
    TheSisterWife's Avatar
    TheSisterWife is offline
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    20,566

    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by SailorsGoddess View Post
    I love your new 'do! It looks amazing on you! How do you pull that off every time I see a new picture of you, you look amazing?
    because you don't see all the ones I throw out?

    Quote Originally Posted by *IGrowPeople* View Post
    that was my favorite thing about having short hair. The downside when I had it was that it was always the same and I always had to style it.

    But honestly, now having long hair again, the hour + it takes to blow dry and straighten it makes me want to cut it back off again
    Yes, the drying time definitely makes the styling time pretty even!

    Thanks everyone!
  10. Bringing wizard awareness to muggles everywhere
    Malfoy's Avatar
    Malfoy is offline
    Bringing wizard awareness to muggles everywhere
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    7,644
    Blog Entries
    1
    #10
    I like the cut!! I totally need to do something with mine....
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •