Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Where do you

  1. Senior Member
    bdizzle's Avatar
    bdizzle is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    19,693
    #1

    Where do you

    Advertisements
    buy your clothes from? What are your favorite stores, why? I have a little bit of extra money to buy some new clothes ( Spring is coming up ) but I'm not sure where to go. Honestly, I'd rather sit here and do it all online

    Where do you like to go?


  2. Senior Member
    sasha*ba's Avatar
    sasha*ba is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Great Lakes, IL
    Posts
    7,195
    #2


    I NEED a professional wardrobe, and to rid of EVERY SINGLE V-Neck T I have. They're all so old. I hope this is the year I can get new clothes!

    ... It makes me sad to think that I have to have "extra" to get clothes. I don't want fancy shmancy things, I just want quality. It is important, and I keep realizing it more and more....

    I hate money.

    You're welcome.
  3. Account Closed
    Yabos's Avatar
    Yabos is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Not Texas
    Posts
    12,236
    #3
    I do my shopping online

    I get most of my stuff from Victoria's Secret!
  4. Moderator
    TheSisterWife's Avatar
    TheSisterWife is offline
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    20,566

    #4
    Staples, I prefer to buy at pricier stores. But if I'm just looking for something to buy because I LIKE it, not because I NEED it, I like Ross or TJMaxx or Marshall's, or even Target sometimes.
  5. MissOptimistic
    MissOptimistic's Avatar
    MissOptimistic is offline
    MissOptimistic
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Somewherez.
    Posts
    19,620
    Blog Entries
    2
    #5
    When I'm not pregnant I love Gap. IMO the quality is great and the clothes last a long time. I also like American Eagle and Target! Don't forget about the outlets!
  6. Senior Member
    Heisenberg's Avatar
    Heisenberg is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    16,413
    #6
    I really like aerie lately, their clothes tend to look a little more grown up and detailed than american eagle. They're also more expensive though so I don't tend to buy from them without a discount code.

    I also like J. Crew with a discount code or from their clearance section, I've purchased things full price in the past but always felt guilty about it lol. I really like everything I've gotten from that store, but it's so basic to be paying so much money for.

    I like target surprisingly a lot as well. Very good for cheap basics.

    This is obviously all just casual clothes though. I think I dress pretty well, but I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to more professional situations.
  7. Senior Member
    bdizzle's Avatar
    bdizzle is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    19,693
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by sasha*ba View Post


    I NEED a professional wardrobe, and to rid of EVERY SINGLE V-Neck T I have. They're all so old. I hope this is the year I can get new clothes!

    ... It makes me sad to think that I have to have "extra" to get clothes. I don't want fancy shmancy things, I just want quality. It is important, and I keep realizing it more and more....


    I hate money.
    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by HeartShapedBox View Post
    I do my shopping online

    I get most of my stuff from Victoria's Secret!
    Thier models intimidate me

    Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I really like aerie lately, their clothes tend to look a little more grown up and detailed than american eagle. They're also more expensive though so I don't tend to buy from them without a discount code.

    I also like J. Crew with a discount code or from their clearance section, I've purchased things full price in the past but always felt guilty about it lol. I really like everything I've gotten from that store, but it's so basic to be paying so much money for.

    I like target surprisingly a lot as well. Very good for cheap basics.

    This is obviously all just casual clothes though. I think I dress pretty well, but I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to more professional situations.
    I like J Crew and Target.


    I'm not really sure what I need. I've lost 10 pounds so a lot of my clothes are loose fitting. I am REALLY bad at getting rid of clothes that don't fit or that I don't wear


  8. Banned
    calee0815's Avatar
    calee0815 is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Posts
    2,899
    #8
    Im like forever 21 and rue 21, I get a lot of my jeans from Maurices or Gliks and reg jeans from american eagle. Target has cute tops and summer dresses

    Im an ann taylor loft for sweaters and J crew
  9. Senior Member
    bdizzle's Avatar
    bdizzle is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    19,693
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Loving View Post
    Staples, I prefer to buy at pricier stores. But if I'm just looking for something to buy because I LIKE it, not because I NEED it, I like Ross or TJMaxx or Marshall's, or even Target sometimes.
    I got my xmas dress from Ross, but going in that store overwhelms me because it doesn't tend to be organized.


  10. Account Closed
    *Caraa's Avatar
    *Caraa is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Pottstown, PA.
    Posts
    3,961
    #10
    I loveee Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, Deb, Target sometimes, and rue 21. Those are the only places my mom and I shop at. They all have pretty cheap clothes, and they're really cute too. I like never shop at VS, or AE, they're too expensive in my opinion.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •