Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where do you

1. Senior Member

Where do you

Advertisements
    buy your clothes from? What are your favorite stores, why? I have a little bit of extra money to buy some new clothes ( Spring is coming up ) but I'm not sure where to go. Honestly, I'd rather sit here and do it all online

Where do you like to go?

2. Senior Member

I NEED a professional wardrobe, and to rid of EVERY SINGLE V-Neck T I have. They're all so old. I hope this is the year I can get new clothes!

... It makes me sad to think that I have to have "extra" to get clothes. I don't want fancy shmancy things, I just want quality. It is important, and I keep realizing it more and more....

I hate money.

You're welcome.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I do my shopping online

I get most of my stuff from Victoria's Secret!
  4. Moderator

Staples, I prefer to buy at pricier stores. But if I'm just looking for something to buy because I LIKE it, not because I NEED it, I like Ross or TJMaxx or Marshall's, or even Target sometimes.
  5. MissOptimistic
    MissOptimistic
    Blog Entries
    When I'm not pregnant I love Gap. IMO the quality is great and the clothes last a long time. I also like American Eagle and Target! Don't forget about the outlets!
  6. Senior Member
    I really like aerie lately, their clothes tend to look a little more grown up and detailed than american eagle. They're also more expensive though so I don't tend to buy from them without a discount code.

I also like J. Crew with a discount code or from their clearance section, I've purchased things full price in the past but always felt guilty about it lol. I really like everything I've gotten from that store, but it's so basic to be paying so much money for.

I like target surprisingly a lot as well. Very good for cheap basics.

This is obviously all just casual clothes though. I think I dress pretty well, but I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to more professional situations.
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sasha*ba View Post

I NEED a professional wardrobe, and to rid of EVERY SINGLE V-Neck T I have. They're all so old. I hope this is the year I can get new clothes!

... It makes me sad to think that I have to have "extra" to get clothes. I don't want fancy shmancy things, I just want quality. It is important, and I keep realizing it more and more....

I hate money.
    Me too

Quote Originally Posted by HeartShapedBox View Post
    I do my shopping online

I get most of my stuff from Victoria's Secret!
    Thier models intimidate me

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I really like aerie lately, their clothes tend to look a little more grown up and detailed than american eagle. They're also more expensive though so I don't tend to buy from them without a discount code.

I also like J. Crew with a discount code or from their clearance section, I've purchased things full price in the past but always felt guilty about it lol. I really like everything I've gotten from that store, but it's so basic to be paying so much money for.

I like target surprisingly a lot as well. Very good for cheap basics.

This is obviously all just casual clothes though. I think I dress pretty well, but I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to more professional situations.
    I like J Crew and Target.

I'm not really sure what I need. I've lost 10 pounds so a lot of my clothes are loose fitting. I am REALLY bad at getting rid of clothes that don't fit or that I don't wear

8. Banned
    Banned
    Im like forever 21 and rue 21, I get a lot of my jeans from Maurices or Gliks and reg jeans from american eagle. Target has cute tops and summer dresses

Im an ann taylor loft for sweaters and J crew
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Loving View Post
    Staples, I prefer to buy at pricier stores. But if I'm just looking for something to buy because I LIKE it, not because I NEED it, I like Ross or TJMaxx or Marshall's, or even Target sometimes.
    I got my xmas dress from Ross, but going in that store overwhelms me because it doesn't tend to be organized.

10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I loveee Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, Deb, Target sometimes, and rue 21. Those are the only places my mom and I shop at. They all have pretty cheap clothes, and they're really cute too. I like never shop at VS, or AE, they're too expensive in my opinion.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast