Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Sephora recs!

1. Senior Member

Sephora recs!

Advertisements
    What should I buy from sephora today!

I have some birthday money and a little certificate so I can get a lip balm thing? I can't decide what I want! I'm thinking maybe a new under eye concealer (recs!), new lipstick, any other kind of fun thing?

I don't really like eyeshadow but I haven't been to sephora in forever so idk where to even start! Anything interesting I should check out?
  2. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Do you like eye liner? If so I this!
    Sephora: SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner: Eyeliner

I just never go there normally I buy all my name brand make up and stuff on base it's cheaper that way. I have this it's cheaper and works just as well. I love the way the one above goes on and feels going on though.
    Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner with Built-In Sharpener, Vixen 3978-06

Also if I had enough money given to me I'd splurge and I'd buy both of these!
    Sephora: Ojon Damage Reverse™ Restorative Shampoo ($96 Value): Damaged/Chemically Treated
    Sephora: Ojon Damage Reverse™ Restorative Conditioner ($100 Value): Intensive
    Signature removed due to size.
  3. i request the highest of fives!
    i request the highest of fives!
    i was just there yesterday and got their in-store brand concealer. i normally struggle with the coloring of their stuff, but i am OBSESSED with how great this stuff is for me right now!

i also got a too faced eyeshadow palette... i'm not big on eyeshadow either but this particular one struck me because it is almost all matte colors, no shimmer/glitter.

and, the sephora brand liquid eyeliner is a favorite of mine. i love that it stays a perfect line allll day no matter how sweaty/gross i am, but washes right off with water as soon as i want it to. i wear the dark brown because black is toooo black for me.
  4. Senior Member
    What do you wear. I love laura mercier's foundation primer. I love Illamasqua's nail varnish. If you are wanting a foundation I just did a review on this stuff Sephora: Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation: Liquid Foundation
  5. "You'll stay with me? Until the very end" HP VII
    "You'll stay with me? Until the very end" HP VII
    I would highly recommend the Jack Black lip balms, they're so good. I would recommend the Laura Mercier secret camouflage concealer if you really want to get one from Sephora though I've found a few really nice ones from the drugstore that are just as good.
    As far as lipstick I would recommend the YSL rouge volupte sensual silky lipsticks or the Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense. Also, if you want a lip gloss I would highly recommend the Nars ones.
    For eyeshadows I would say check out the Nars shadows or the Make Up For Ever shadows, both are really pigmented and amazing quality.
    I could probably go on for days about things I love from Sephora if you need any more recommendations let me know