Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: ughhh.

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Grumpy ughhh.

Advertisements
    I need help

I have small boobs, and I hate it. Its so frustrating. But every bra I try on is too tight, but not because of my boobs if that makes sense. are there any good push up bras that aren't too expensive? I really wanna look like i have boobs for once. I heard walmarts aren't that bad, or target. But I dunno, I haven't gone bra shopping in forever. Help pleaseee
  2. Preaching from the book of Johnny Cash...
    Preaching from the book of Johnny Cash...
    i invested in chicken cutlets, best buy everrrr!
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

You can take some of mine! I'll happily bounce down to a C cup.

How To Trick People Into Thinking You Have Big Boobs - YouTube

^ Everything she does actually works. I've done them all just to see.
  4. Talk Whovian To Me.
    Talk Whovian To Me.

Take some of mine lol, I'm a 32DD/E (depending on the bra) and only 106 lbs so they bother my back
    You could try gel inserts maybe?
    One of my boobs is a bit smaller than the other so to even them out I bought something called a "cupcake" from my local big boobie bra store.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by lovemysailor22 View Post
    Take some of mine lol, I'm a 32DD/E (depending on the bra) and only 106 lbs so they bother my back
    You could try gel inserts maybe?
    One of my boobs is a bit smaller than the other so to even them out I bought something called a "cupcake" from my local big boobie bra store.
    How tall are you?
  6. Senior Member
    i'm a 32A (probably more like a 30B but those are basically impossible to find) and i really like the victoria's secret pink bras. aerie bras are also ok, but pink is more comfortable imo. aerie frequently has 40% off all bras, and you can usually find an additional like 20% off code online somewhere. the drew bra specifically is like MEGA push up, it was actually too much for me so i brought it back to the store haha. pink is a little more expensive but i always buy them while they're on sale. i specifically like the convertible bra with lace, it's hands down my favorite bra i own. it looks really natural and great with everything, and the strapless works well for me. i'm not positive it's classified as a push up but it has push up padding.

i've never tried a walmart bra but i hate most of the target selection. the xhileration bras are cheap but they're uncomfortable imo and they don't really do much. i had two push ups from the line and neither fit me correctly, like the cups seemed bigger to compensate for the padding so it made my boobs look bigger but it didn't really help my cleavage situation. i had one bra from the gilligan & o'malley line though and it was so comfortable - they're not really cute and i'm not sure if they even offer a push up, but it was a fantastic tshirt bra. again though, cheaply made and the underwire started poking out after like six months.
  7. I can't reMember
    I can't reMember
    Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    i'm a 32A (probably more like a 30B but those are basically impossible to find) and i really like the victoria's secret pink bras. aerie bras are also ok, but pink is more comfortable imo. aerie frequently has 40% off all bras, and you can usually find an additional like 20% off code online somewhere. the drew bra specifically is like MEGA push up, it was actually too much for me so i brought it back to the store haha. pink is a little more expensive but i always buy them while they're on sale. i specifically like the convertible bra with lace, it's hands down my favorite bra i own. it looks really natural and great with everything, and the strapless works well for me. i'm not positive it's classified as a push up but it has push up padding.

i've never tried a walmart bra but i hate most of the target selection. the xhileration bras are cheap but they're uncomfortable imo and they don't really do much. i had two push ups from the line and neither fit me correctly, like the cups seemed bigger to compensate for the padding so it made my boobs look bigger but it didn't really help my cleavage situation. i had one bra from the gilligan & o'malley line though and it was so comfortable - they're not really cute and i'm not sure if they even offer a push up, but it was a fantastic tshirt bra. again though, cheaply made and the underwire started poking out after like six months.

Have you tried Freya bras? They can be expensive though, but they come in a great range of sizes.

I just want to say I hate hate hate bras - why are they so unfreaking comfortable????? x 16878454 billion
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't make" Wayne Gretzky
    D.R. E.F. 75 and counting....