Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help an unfashionable girl out, please???? New photo in post 16!!

1. Mouse Addict
    Mouse Addict

Help an unfashionable girl out, please???? New photo in post 16!!

Advertisements
    Alright ladies. I'm sick of being the un-fashionable person! No, literally it's true. I have a very...interesting style.*

Both of these images are ones of typical stuff I wear. I spent 5 months in florida during the winter so I have too many t-shirts and tank tips as a result.

This weekend we are going up to NY to spend time with his family. I don't want to look silly since I don't dress fashionably. His family all dressed very fashionably. Help! What do I wear?*

I'm gonna post a few pictures of clothes I'm thinking about taking, any advice?*
    Last edited by hockeyprincess13; 01-05-2012 at 12:33 AM.
  2. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    Post pictures! I'm not super fashionable, but I can definitely give you my opinion haha.

Ps I wouldn't say you are totally UNfashionable, just that you seem into comfort over style. Nothing wrong with that, but I definitely understand wanting to look nicer/more fashionable sometimes.

3. Mouse Addict
    Mouse Addict
    Working on it! DF has most of my clothes in his car and he's on base right now so I'm working on it!
  4. Mouse Addict
    Mouse Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by KaityBug View Post
    Post pictures! I'm not super fashionable, but I can definitely give you my opinion haha.

Ps I wouldn't say you are totally UNfashionable, just that you seem into comfort over style. Nothing wrong with that, but I definitely understand wanting to look nicer/more fashionable sometimes.
    That's the best explanation I've ever heard. I am totally a person who will chose comfort over fashion.
  5. Banned
    Banned
    even though im not super fanshionable by lazyness...heres easy tips. Dark jeans are in, Simple neutral tones are easy to mix and match. Laces things are in and flowy yet fitted. Your adorable so you could pull just about anything off!!
  6. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

you want to come over and go through my closet?

Jeans are always fashionable, however darker look smarter and can be dressed up and down earier. I prefer bootcut cause they can be work out of or tucked into boots.
    I love tanks and cami's under other tops. Plain tees can be dressed up with a cute necklace. Old Navy have cute sweatshirts (polar fleece) that are cute with jeans and can look good with boots or sneakers.

Instead of wearing flip flops, get a cute pair of ballet flats or flat boots (even ugg or ugg imitation, though I am not a fan of wearing them outside the house).

Accessories are a fantastic thing to have.

7. eres el amor de mi vida <33
    eres el amor de mi vida <33
    I would get some darker wash jeans. They can be dressier and casual. A cute tunic top over skinny jeans is always a good look.

Also the flowy cardigan with cute top under it is pretty in.
  8. Mouse Addict
    Mouse Addict
    How does this look? I have skinny dark wash jeans on. My shirt is a thermal turtle-neck....

9. Mouse Addict
    Mouse Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by izzy View Post
    I would get some darker wash jeans. They can be dressier and casual. A cute tunic top over skinny jeans is always a good look.

Also the flowy cardigan with cute top under it is pretty in.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SandyKay View Post
    you want to come over and go through my closet?

Jeans are always fashionable, however darker look smarter and can be dressed up and down earier. I prefer bootcut cause they can be work out of or tucked into boots.
    I love tanks and cami's under other tops. Plain tees can be dressed up with a cute necklace. Old Navy have cute sweatshirts (polar fleece) that are cute with jeans and can look good with boots or sneakers.

Instead of wearing flip flops, get a cute pair of ballet flats or flat boots (even ugg or ugg imitation, though I am not a fan of wearing them outside the house).

Accessories are a fantastic thing to have.
    Thamks Sandy!!! I do have a cute pair of boots!

Quote Originally Posted by calee0815 View Post
    even though im not super fanshionable by lazyness...heres easy tips. Dark jeans are in, Simple neutral tones are easy to mix and match. Laces things are in and flowy yet fitted. Your adorable so you could pull just about anything off!!
    Aww thanks!
  10. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyprincess13 View Post
    How does this look? I have skinny dark wash jeans on. My shirt is a thermal turtle-neck....

cute
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast