Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: cute shoes for winter weather?

1. Senior Member

Nutts cute shoes for winter weather?

Advertisements
    Can someone suggest (with links if possible) some cute winter boots that still have a good grip to them? I want to look stylish and cute still, even though we will live where it snows and is icy. Its a whole new world for me- this whole dressing for very cold weather. Its driving me
  2. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    be silly. be honest. be kind.
    I've used piperlime.com (which has a HUGE selection of boots and shoes) and L.L. Bean.com

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

3. Regular Member
    Check out www.zulilly.com they usually have some awesome deals for women's shoes and I have seen very cute winter boots on there too. You'll have to sign up for an account before you can view anything, but it's so worth it. They area always on sale there.

Here's a link to JC Penney too, Women's Boots - Shop High Heel Boots, Knee High Boots & Wide Calf Boots - jcpenney
    That's directly to their boot section. They have some really cute winter boots, depending on what your style is of course.

You can always check out Shoes, Clothing, and More | Zappos.com and search for boots too. I suggest doing so by price because they can get expensive there, at least for me. I've never ordered from there, but they have some cute stuff.

I don't know if you have a rack room in your area, but they usually have cute shoes too. Shoes, Boots, Sandals and Sneakers from Rack Room Shoes They have a store locator on their site.

And, Women's Shoes | Overstock.com: Buy Boots, Heels, & Sandals Online
    They look like they have some cute stuff right now!

Good luck, I hope that helps. I'm a shoe lover, so I'm constantly browsing for good deals.
  4. Regular Member
    Ah, and I recently got the cutest pair of riding boots that are super comfy, and winter-ish from Target. You might want to check out their website too.
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni Penni View Post
    I've used piperlime.com (which has a HUGE selection of boots and shoes) and L.L. Bean.com
    Definitely will check them out! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Check out www.zulilly.com they usually have some awesome deals for women's shoes and I have seen very cute winter boots on there too. You'll have to sign up for an account before you can view anything, but it's so worth it. They area always on sale there.

Here's a link to JC Penney too, Women's Boots - Shop High Heel Boots, Knee High Boots & Wide Calf Boots - jcpenney
    That's directly to their boot section. They have some really cute winter boots, depending on what your style is of course.

You can always check out Shoes, Clothing, and More | Zappos.com and search for boots too. I suggest doing so by price because they can get expensive there, at least for me. I've never ordered from there, but they have some cute stuff.

I don't know if you have a rack room in your area, but they usually have cute shoes too. Shoes, Boots, Sandals and Sneakers from Rack Room Shoes They have a store locator on their site.

And, Women's Shoes | Overstock.com: Buy Boots, Heels, & Sandals Online
    They look like they have some cute stuff right now!

Good luck, I hope that helps. I'm a shoe lover, so I'm constantly browsing for good deals.
    I'm all about a good deal I'll have to check all these out too! I only know how to look cute where it doesn't get too cold
  6. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    I know a lot of people don't like them, but I always suggest UGGS. They are SO warm. Even in snow, IMO. Idk about the grip, but they are always what I'm going to be getting for winter now.

love me some Maegan
    Jessym is my relationship twin! ♡
  7. Navy Wife Extraordinaire
    Navy Wife Extraordinaire

I have a pair of UGG clogs that I adore. So warm... I want to get a pair of their boots now.
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Uggs for sure...

I wore them all the time growing up in Colorado and even wear them now in VA.
    At least have one pair bc they are always nice just to "throw on"