Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Need Clothing Ideas

1. Happy New Year!
    Happy New Year!

Need Clothing Ideas

Advertisements
    What should I wear to a [Mardi Gras/Masquerade Ball]? Dress code says Semi-Formal [with a mask or "festive makeup"]

Ready? GO!

Thanks
    Preferably cheap....

"Missing someone isn't about how long it has been since you've seen them or the amount of time since you've talked.
    It's about that very moment when you find yourself doing something and wishing they were right there by your side."
  2. His Babysita!
    His Babysita!
    Blog Entries
    hard question.... Well no matter what a mask and the colors Purple, green and yellow(gold)... and since its a ball like you say then maybe a dress and since its semi formal go with above the knee! I know not much help but just an idea!
    When I looked into your eyes I didnít see just you, I saw my today, my tomorrow, and my future for the rest of my life. I Love You Mi Amor!
  3. Happy New Year!
    Happy New Year!
    Quote Originally Posted by SSmiAmor View Post
    hard question.... Well no matter what a mask and the colors Purple, green and yellow(gold)... and since its a ball like you say then maybe a dress and since its semi formal go with above the knee! I know not much help but just an idea!
    lol thanks

I have a deep red dress I'm thinking of wearing. But is has an open back, so I'm not sure if that's ok or not (Navy holiday party) Maybe with a sweater type thing?

"Missing someone isn't about how long it has been since you've seen them or the amount of time since you've talked.
    It's about that very moment when you find yourself doing something and wishing they were right there by your side."
  4. Senior Member
    Open back is fine AS LONG AS your ass is not showing (or ass crack).

Nothing shorter than 2 inches above your knee.

Can you model the dress?
  5. Happy New Year!
    Happy New Year!
    It's this dress but just above the knee not floor length
    Open-back Maxi Dress - Victoria's Secret

6. Senior Member
    mmm, I am not fond of the back. Not for a work function. It is a bit low in the back. At least according to that photo. It would really depend on how it is on you.