Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fighting the urge

1. Senior Member

Grumpy fighting the urge

Advertisements
    do you ever just feel like you need a change? my hair is finally getting longer which is what i have been wanting and yet here i am fighting myself to not chop it off. i just get so bored after a while with my hair. and i really dont WANT to chop it off again. i love my longer hair. this is what i am trying to get back to

it was so long and pretty i could do anything i wanted to with it. i loved it so much.
    but then again i look back at older pics with my short hair and i really like it too

over look the hooker-ness of this picture lol

idk i am just so torn on what to do. what do you guys think?
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Stay strong let it grow for a little while longer. I am having the same issue I loved my short hair but missed being able to do things with my hair. Right now it is at a horrible length.
  3. I'm still Jennie from the block....
    I'm still Jennie from the block....

Grow it out hunny! You will be happy you did once it gets to the length you want it to be. You are in that in between stage & I think almost everyone goes through this faze while growing it out. If you need a change add some color or highlights. That will help you feel like a new you while you continue to grow your hair out.

4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bookend View Post
    Stay strong let it grow for a little while longer. I am having the same issue I loved my short hair but missed being able to do things with my hair. Right now it is at a horrible length.
    thats the big thing. but like jen said its right in the weird length where it is growing but it has a mind of its own and the only thing i can really do with it is throw it up in a pony tail lol

i just need to go get extensions lol
  5. Senior Member
    let it grow!

if you feel it's awkward, see your stylist. maybe there's something you can do that will keep the length but still make it look better, like layers or just having it shaped.

your short hair is cute but i think you look better with longer hair. and if that's what you want in the end, be strong! lol i had a pixie cut for like two years too long because every time i tried to grow it i got bored with the awkward phase and chopped it off again.
  6. H.A.M. since 1987
    H.A.M. since 1987
    Blog Entries
    i just went through the same thing and instead of chopping my hair i got bangs..but i LOVE your hair long! (i love it short too ) it takes a long time but it's so worth it to let it grow.
    "..and we're the 3 best friends that anyone could have."
    briannanoel is the best wifey ever!
  7. Senior Member
    Maybe I'm odd man out but I think you look GORGEOUS with the shorter hair in the pic above. That hair cut really suits your face shape.

Then again, I'm the person who cuts my hair off every time it gets to shoulders and then complains when I want it long

8. Senior Member
    thanks ladies. i guess i was looking for back up and a reminder why i am letting it grow and this is just part of it.

i may go see DFs mom and let her see what she can do without taking off my length that i have so far. plus her and DF both would cry if i could my hair off lol
  9. Senior Member
    Grow it out!!

(You're so pretty )
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortissima View Post
    Maybe I'm odd man out but I think you look GORGEOUS with the shorter hair in the pic above. That hair cut really suits your face shape.

Then again, I'm the person who cuts my hair off every time it gets to shoulders and then complains when I want it long
    i have thought about going back to that style again for a long time now. but then i thought about how long it had taken me to get where i am now lol

maybe i just need a new color lol
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast