12 16.90%
  • Other!

25 35.21%
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shampoooooo & Conditioner

1. Senior Member

Shampoooooo & Conditioner

Advertisements
    im curious to found out whats the best shampoo & conditioner between these?!
    i have curly hair that i straighten alot more then i should, and to add salt to the open wound, i also dye my hair often. .

what is also a really good leave-in conditioner?

2. Meow.
    Meow.
    I currently use Suave and it has really helped my hair not get frizzy. I've used their dye protection, sleek, and all hair types. I really like all of them.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I love Suave's professional brands. The orange label (not sure what it is at the moment) works really well at keeping my hair soft and healthy (when I avoid dye and tons of heat).

I also love using Aussie's 3 minute miracle. For a leave in/ shine serum I use Biosilk. Smells amazing to me and it moisturizes without getting heavy and greasy.
  4. "You'll stay with me? Until the very end" HP VII
    "You'll stay with me? Until the very end" HP VII
    I use two different shampoos ATM (Head and Shoulders Refresh because it makes my hair feel super clean and Dove Intensive Therapy, I think that's what it's called, don't really care for it) and Dove Intensive Therapy Conditioner. I'm looking into some new ones, since the ones I have just aren't doing the trick for me right now.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries
    I use herbal essences shampoo called dangerously straight. It is actually for people with straight hair and helps control frizz. HOWEVER, I have naturally curly hair and I found out by accident that this particular shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair wavy to straight after my showers . It has cut the amount of days I have to straighten my hair from 4-5 per week (I take days off) to 1-2 days per week.

Cool stuff! lol, perhaps it is just my crazy hair reacting to the shampoo, but I'll take it.

6. Amazon nut & Supernatural freak.
    Amazon nut & Supernatural freak.
    I've been bouncing from one shampoo & conditioner brand to another. I just can't find the one that works for my hair.

So far, I have been oscillating between Aveeno, Dove Intense Therapy, Tresamme, Pantene, Suave. None works. I gave up on finding the right one.
  7. Senior Member
    I alternate. It's better for your hair (so I've been told) because there are different ingredients in each one so I usually have 2 brands open at once and switch ever week or so. So all of the above except Herbal Essences and Suave. I also use Nexxus and Mane and Tail
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Me: Nor Cal... Him: the dusty side of the world </3
    I use Nexxus. It's a bit pricier than the other brands, but SO worth it. It makes my hair feel like I just left the salon, every time!! And it smells good!

DB: "Hey woman, listen up. I love you. Now shut up and kiss me."
    Me: "What sparked that sudden outburst?!"
    DB: "I just love you. You are beautiful. You are sweet. And you are MY baby. And I miss you."

Nickelknack is my wifey
    EverlastingLove and crimson_heart07 are my bestest buds!
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I Switch between suave deep clean and herbal essence squeaky clean (or something like that) with John Frieda Brilliant Brunette conditioner have been my favorite.
  10. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    Suave professionals works as well for me as any other brand I have tried (including expensive salon only brands) and is sooo cheap! That's what I use I don't have straight or curly hair, though, so my hair isn't too difficult to manage.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast