Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I completely regret cutting my hair

1. Senior Member

I completely regret cutting my hair

Advertisements
    Over Thanksgiving vacation I got my hair cut up to my shoulders. It used to be way way longer. I totally regret it now

I need some ideas on what to do with my hair. I feel like I need to straighten it every day and I haven't been. I look even more like a 12 year old than I did before. It just looks so awful
    R.I.P. My Love, Everyone was supposed to come home together, I'm sorry you had to come home early
  2. Banned
    Banned
    I doubt it looks bad.

No idea about hair though
  3. Senior Member

Life is a great big canvas, throw all the paint you can at it~ Danny Kaye
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Me: Nor Cal... Him: the dusty side of the world </3
    When you have short hair, bobby pins and barrettes are you best friends. You could also do a wavy/curly hair look if you scrunch it with mousse while it's still wet. That always looks cute. And you could always change the color a bit to maybe make it suit you a little more! I'm sorry it didn't work out the way you liked, I'm sure it still looks cute!!

DB: "Hey woman, listen up. I love you. Now shut up and kiss me."
    Me: "What sparked that sudden outburst?!"
    DB: "I just love you. You are beautiful. You are sweet. And you are MY baby. And I miss you."

Nickelknack is my wifey
    EverlastingLove and crimson_heart07 are my bestest buds!
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    I doubt it looks bad.

No idea about hair though
    Quote Originally Posted by skStar21 View Post
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mxchick910 View Post
    When you have short hair, bobby pins and barrettes are you best friends. You could also do a wavy/curly hair look if you scrunch it with mousse while it's still wet. That always looks cute. And you could always change the color a bit to maybe make it suit you a little more! I'm sorry it didn't work out the way you liked, I'm sure it still looks cute!!
    Its not really really short. I can still put it behind my ears and put it in a sort of ponytail. I have kind of wavy hair naturally. I can't put in mousse because it bothers my friend's eyes, and I sleep with him every night. And I will not dye my hair. Thanks for the ideas. Maybe I could put some clips or something in my hair.
    R.I.P. My Love, Everyone was supposed to come home together, I'm sorry you had to come home early
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Me: Nor Cal... Him: the dusty side of the world </3
    Quote Originally Posted by azarmygf View Post
    Thanks.

Its not really really short. I can still put it behind my ears and put it in a sort of ponytail. I have kind of wavy hair naturally. I can't put in mousse because it bothers my friend's eyes, and I sleep with him every night. And I will not dye my hair. Thanks for the ideas. Maybe I could put some clips or something in my hair.
    Hmmm another idea is trying to change where your natural part is? I know that can really make a difference in how hair looks too.

Good luck OP, sounds like you're making it harder on yourself though, since there's so many limitations you're putting on yourself. I don't get how mousse bothers your friend's eyes, but you could always just wash your hair before bed, same as taking off makeup before bed. Or you could go get some sort of perm that makes it straight instead of curly, so you wouldn't have to straighten it yourself every day. Otherwise, again, hair accessories would be your best bet, you could also try head bands, hair feathers, or clip in extensions.

DB: "Hey woman, listen up. I love you. Now shut up and kiss me."
    Me: "What sparked that sudden outburst?!"
    DB: "I just love you. You are beautiful. You are sweet. And you are MY baby. And I miss you."

Nickelknack is my wifey
    EverlastingLove and crimson_heart07 are my bestest buds!
  7. Senior Member
    I always cry when I get it cut off. The only thing that makes me feel better is knowing it will grow back.

8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I felt kind of that way when I let my sister practice on me before her cosmetology certification, but it will grow back soon if you really don't like it. Give yourself a little more time to get used to it. I have wavy hair and I can blow dry it pretty straight with a little Silk hair repair stuff and a flat brush, if you can't use mousse. Smells good too!
  9. Meow.
    Meow.
    I recently cut my hair shorter and slightly regret it. My hair used to be layered and go to the bottom of my boob. I cut it to just bellow my shoulder, but didnt get very many layers. I feel like my hair is at one straight line across my back and I HATE that. I used to be able to let my hair air dry and it would lay so nicely. But now that I cut it, I have to straighten it or it gets wavy... I feel your pain!