Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: MYSTIC TANNN!

1. Senior Member

Bang Head MYSTIC TANNN!

Advertisements
    Okay so i used to be on here a TON but I haven't in awhile because I've been busy with moving and such, BUT I have a super important question i need help with like... NOW!

So Im going to see DH tomorrow and I did the new versa mystic tan (level 2 clear)...
    WELL, im a doof and didn't spread my fingers so I have PASTY WHITE between my fingers!!

If I mystic again today and do a level 1 or 2 clear (not as dark) will I be ORANGE? I just don't want white between the fingers after not seeing DH for so long.

Damnit I just wanted to look good!
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    To be honest I have never seen a spray tan that didnt have an orange tint to it...

I would assume spray tanning twice that close together would not give a desirable outcome, but have never done it... Why not just scrub around your fingers to get rid of the lines?
  3. ...
    I had a Mystic Tan for our wedding, it sucked. The tan actually rubbed off on my wedding dress.
  4. Senior Member
    This is the new versa stuff that i LOVE. I HATED mystic but the versa is REALLY good and doesn't rub off (I wear white to work and have gone in RIGHT before work before)

I just usually do it once a week, ive never tried one day after... gah.
  5. ...
    Quote Originally Posted by KatFrazier View Post
    This is the new versa stuff that i LOVE. I HATED mystic but the versa is REALLY good and doesn't rub off (I wear white to work and have gone in RIGHT before work before)

I just usually do it once a week, ive never tried one day after... gah.
    It was my first time tanning. Normally I wouldn't need to but I had gotten some bad tan lines right before the wedding.

If you really want to fix it go in and ask the people who work there. They should be able to give you a good answer.
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by His*PITA* View Post
    To be honest I have never seen a spray tan that didnt have an orange tint to it...

I would assume spray tanning twice that close together would not give a desirable outcome, but have never done it... Why not just scrub around your fingers to get rid of the lines?

i've also heard that putting lemon juice on the wanted areas will also "fade" the tan a little bit. maybe that'll help blend it going from tan to the white parts.