Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: my first time

1. Senior Member

my first time

Advertisements
    [getting a pedicure] and I am in loooooove. I've always been someone who thought I would be skeeved out by people touching my feet, but I just told myself they've seen worse and he was wearing gloves and the water was so warm and relaxing....

Yes, I am 28 years old and until 4 hours ago only about 4 people had ever touched my feet (me, my mom, my doctor and J).

I worked from home today (meaning via cell phone all darn day) but got to have lunch with some friends and then pampering time. I think I need to find a way to incorporate this into my every day routine...

So now I've had 1 pedicure and 4 manicures in my entire life.. what other girly girl things am I missing out on? I can get used to this.

Randomness over -

2. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Laura~ View Post
    [getting a pedicure] and I am in loooooove. I've always been someone who thought I would be skeeved out by people touching my feet, but I just told myself they've seen worse and he was wearing gloves and the water was so warm and relaxing....

Yes, I am 28 years old and until 4 hours ago only about 4 people had ever touched my feet (me, my mom, my doctor and J).

I worked from home today (meaning via cell phone all darn day) but got to have lunch with some friends and then pampering time. I think I need to find a way to incorporate this into my every day routine...

So now I've had 1 pedicure and 4 manicures in my entire life.. what other girly girl things am I missing out on? I can get used to this.

Randomness over -
    I'm jealous!!!! But glad you pampered yourself.
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Somehow my mother and sister in law are able to go at least once if not twice a month.. they plan it into their budget. LoL I only get to go every so often Glad you were able to pamper yourself!
  4. Senior Member
    Next step: full body massage! AH seriously heaven!

In the summer I like to go every 2-3 weeks depending on how well it holds up... it is my favorite way to pamper myself and so worth it
  5. ~"Diva, Wife, Mom!"~
    ~"Diva, Wife, Mom!"~
    now you can do eyebrow waxes, facials, massages and body wraps!
    ~~Mi Familia!!!~~
    From Fort Stewart, GA 01/2008-01/2011 TO Fort Campbell, KY! 02/2011-