Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: what to wear?

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

what to wear?

Advertisements
    hey ladies my boy is coming home this weekend not from deployment but just from some training stuff just wondering what to wear?
  2. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

anything... dress for the weather.

3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by SandyKay View Post
    anything... dress for the weather.
    yeah its at the airport it should be springy i live in carolina so it is tempromental do any of you dress up i dont want to be the gf that is like looking crazy going to pick him up from the airport? do you wear a sun dress or heels, dress sexy or casual i havent seen him in months so just wondering what yall do.. i am weird i want to make sure i look cute ahh
  4. I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
    I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
    Blog Entries
    Give us some options tell us like 3 possible outfits and we'll help you decide!

5. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

when going to the airport and it's not deployment homecomming, I just wear jeans and a tee. If it is training and they are comming back as a group, you will be surprized that a lot of SO's prob won't even be there.

6. Senior Member
    Personally I'd wear a sundress n heels. You're in the South n that is a Southern girls staple outfit for spring/summer so you wouldn't look out of place I don't think, haha. No but for real, who cares what anybody thinks, you should dress up for him nobody else. Personally I think everyone will be so interested in seeing their SO they won't notice if you are overdressed compared to the other SOs.

If you're really worried bout overdressing, do a sundress n flip flops, that's the beauty of them you can dress them up to go out, or be super casual in flip flops. It's all about how you accessorize. Ha that sounds funny, I'm always being told I could give Stacey London (the girl off What Not To Wear) a run for her money..ha
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I would wear a cute summer dress. Maybe go get a pedi and wear some cute sandels as well.
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by SandyKay View Post
    when going to the airport and it's not deployment homecomming, I just wear jeans and a tee. If it is training and they are comming back as a group, you will be surprized that a lot of SO's prob won't even be there.

yup, there wont be anyone else there is the only southerner all the other guys are westerners so far and a few in the middle states, i just have missed him muchos much, poor boy i am crazy about him. he would probably be less embarrassing for his mom to pick him up but idc i have been dying to put my arms around him.
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by beautiful_is_taken View Post
    I would wear a cute summer dress. Maybe go get a pedi and wear some cute sandels as well.
    love the sundress idea and the pedi.. you girls are awesome i really just wanted an excuse to go shopping too and now an excuse for a pedi even better... love you girls.. :p
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by ukygirl View Post
    Personally I'd wear a sundress n heels. You're in the South n that is a Southern girls staple outfit for spring/summer so you wouldn't look out of place I don't think, haha. No but for real, who cares what anybody thinks, you should dress up for him nobody else. Personally I think everyone will be so interested in seeing their SO they won't notice if you are overdressed compared to the other SOs.

If you're really worried bout overdressing, do a sundress n flip flops, that's the beauty of them you can dress them up to go out, or be super casual in flip flops. It's all about how you accessorize. Ha that sounds funny, I'm always being told I could give Stacey London (the girl off What Not To Wear) a run for her money..ha
    haha stacey london needs an ambush makeover (her hair annoys me). I love that idea... and i still dont know when or where i pick him up stupid army needs make up their mind..